• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

So,just being curious about a not important thing-

This time lillie goes with her feels to the MC or Hau?-

Im pretty curious LMAO

Well looks like one of those leaks were right except the Hau one kinda and Alola forms.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

THEY DID THAT!

also,saw something about Hau that REALLY triggered me-

Can someone give me a valid reason upon this ? Zeraora doesn’t look small to my eyes !
God !? Nobody noticed this ? Is Zeroara small ? Paul Ryan wouldn’t provide any false info as I believe? My mind is about to blow could somebody help me out ? Is it really the next gen figurine which has the Mar’18 release date ? Please do help me out .

God !? Nobody noticed this ? Is Zeroara small ? Paul Ryan wouldn’t provide any false info as I believe? My mind is about to blow could somebody help me out ? Is it really the next gen figurine which has the Mar’18 release date ? Please do help me out .
I actually brought it up before. It is true that Zeraora doesn't fit the bill.

found this strange things in the ost

Kanto and hooen pokemon? What can this be uh?

♪ “Kanto Pokémon�
♪ “Hoenn Pokémon�
♪ “Hoenn Legend, Version 2�
♪ “Hoenn Legend, Version 1�

I actually brought it up before. It is true that Zeraora doesn't fit the bill.
So will it be a Pokemon of next gen ? A figurine available at early 2k18 does this mean that they’ve completed the primary Gen 8 games already ? Some hype still persists .

Back
Top Bottom