• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

So there's gym music. But why? Where is it used? Is there some kind of gym simulation or integration?

There is a "Kantonian gym" that serves as a replica of Vermilion gym except without Lt. Surge or anything interesting. The leader just uses a Machoke (Machamp in the rematch).

There is a "Kantonian gym" that serves as a replica of Vermilion gym except without Lt. Surge or anything interesting. The leader just uses a Machoke (Machamp in the rematch).
Perhaps a leader using a Machoke/Machamp in a replica of Vermilion Gym is a reference to the old man whose Machop prepares a plot of land in Vermilion City for construction which was never finished in any game.

neat, though I have a lot of questions
1. How did the datamine work? Was it because it was preloaded onto the eshop?
2. Did they reveal everything about the game or just a bit, because I've already heard about some new forms and UB's
3. Do they also have access to the actual games? Is it possible that footage of the game would be leaked again like last time?

2. Did they reveal everything about the game or just a bit, because I've already heard about some new forms and UB's
3. Do they also have access to the actual games? Is it possible that footage of the game would be leaked again like last time?

The datamine happened because of reviewer copies and had nothing to do with Eshop preloads. Just about everything was revealed if not everything and there is already at least one livestream on Youtube.

1. No, preload would be impossible to leak without the title key. It was probably from review copies, since those went out yesterday.
2. Not sure, I’ve only looked for specific things of my interest. There’s a whole discussion thread for it.
3. Footage has already been leaked and a search should yield results

Wow. Not that I expected any more based on what I've been seeing. But this just adds to the list of lazy middle fingers that GF has been putting up lately.

The Kantonian Gym is garbage, but in fairness, I think it was us who did most of the hyping up for it. The extent of GF’s promotion for it has been a quick glimpse in the first trailer and saying in an interview “no there’s no Gyms but there is a sort of Gym-ish building in Malie you can try”

Back
Top Bottom