• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Rowlet = Salt, Grass comes from the ground right? So does salt I think.

Is part of an offtopic conversation, but just to clarify, salt is obtained as the residue left from sea water after it evaporates.
It is formed by sodium and chloride, which I suppose both will come from the rocks the waves hit and then mix naturally.

I brought up the whole Rockruff alchemy thing because I wanted to discuss Artleaka's evo more, but I suppose I never did mention that in my post. Sorry about that.

Though Artleaka is already on pretty thin ice because of the whole Arcanine thing right now. Still, if the alchemy thematics in that design are based on that unsure lead symbol, it might subtract from what little credibility the leak still has.

Guys, corocoro doesn't officially come on the 12th this month. It's the 15th.

"The official Pokémon Twitter has announced that, starting in the issue on September 15th 2016, a new manga series is to begin in CoroCoro Comics. This manga features a new trainer and his partner Rockruff as they go through the Alola Region."

Anyway, on the hopes of keeping my post on topic, I really like artleaka's rockruff evo. Shame that it seems it's turning out to not be real.

So many different ideas for Rockruff.
- Day/Night Evolutions. Rock/Fighting, Rock/Dark
- Based on the starter you pick
- Just a werewolf
- 4 Evolutions based on the phaes, connected with Z-Crystals and Synchro Evolution
- 4 Evolutions. Leave Rockruff at 4 cliffs overnight after he has learned Howl. Rock/Dark, Rock/Fairy, Rock/Fighting, Rock Steel

I wonder which one, if any, is right.

- Just a werewolf
- 4 Evolutions based on the phaes, connected with Z-Crystals and Synchro Evolution
- 4 Evolutions. Leave Rockruff at 4 cliffs overnight after he has learned Howl. Rock/Dark, Rock/Fairy, Rock/Fighting, Rock Steel

Probably none of them.

- Just a werewolf

Doubt these two, they don't really seem like they'd be secrets shared by the starters (if the secret is shared) and iirc the last one came from a debunked rumor.

Probably none of them.

Agreed, I don't know about you, but as I've said I think it'll be Synchro or whatever it's called due to the Chinese Leak saying Ash Greninja is a thing.

Doubt these two, they don't really seem like they'd be secrets shared by the starters (if the secret is shared) and iirc the last one came from a debunked rumor.

Agreed, I don't know about you, but as I've said I think it'll be Synchro or whatever it's called due to the Chinese Leak saying Ash Greninja is a thing.
Ehhhh... I'm still not 100% sure that'll be a thing.

I've never really been fond of the idea of Ash Greninja being in the games. Anime and Games have their own canon and never should the twain meet! (Except for Yellow since it was its own unique little one time thing.)

Plus I hate the idea of one starter getting favoritism over the others. If Greninja gets something special, Delphox and Chesnaught should too! (Especially since I like those two loads better :p)

Ehhhh... I'm still not 100% sure that'll be a thing.
At this point they probably just took the concept of the whole ultimate bond thing and worked it into Z Moves.

Like they might not change form, but they still have super powerful finishing moves.

I mean the whole "congratulations your pokemon is now a stand and if it faints you faint" thing would be hard to replicate in the games. Especially if you still have a full team of healthy pokemon you can never use if you send the synchro pokemon out first and it faints. That just adds a whole 'nother level of crapshootery.

Whatever the z-form/evolution is, I think it kinda makes sense. It seems like the riddler was hinting at these and the Chinese leak mentions it. I really think would make sense, especially if you give mewtwo and charizard one so they can have their XYZ forms.

View: http://m.imgur.com/BfUcwUy

View: http://m.imgur.com/DhBalGU

At the last pose/movement (first pic), you might notice it's cut off in the trailers like it's trying to hide something (maybe if we get a trailer for it, they might put mega evos since they are another kind of evo/form change also, but we might not get new megas). And if you look in the second picture, it looks like ash is doing that same pose/movement when synchronizing with greninja. It seems to make sense considering the Chinese leaks said that Pokemon change form like ash greninja (debatable if it's with a z crystal, but considering how Snorlax gets his own, wouldn't be surprised). Maybe that's rockruff and the starters' secrets, being able to synchronize (also maybe with the addition of split evolutions [form-kind, like meowstic] for the starters with the evolution working as the day night mechanic. We still need to take this spilt evolution thing with a grain of salt).
Also, I don't know if this is real but...

View: http://m.imgur.com/5Mb7CHc

It seems like when he/she says "Lilie's mom", he/she might mean lusamine (lusamine being her mom is debatable, but I think is kind of plausible if it's true)
Also, one more thing I wanted to point out

View: http://m.imgur.com/NrsZoDj

I know it's a stretch, but if that day/night evo thing is a thing, I thought this would be a little more support/evidence to that idea, but it's a HUGE stretch

- Just a werewolf

I'm pretty sure the werewolf is real at the very least, the Chinese leak has been mostly spot on and I don't see a reason to doubt it. I could also see multiple forms since the core Bewear leak does mention it, which doesn't have any discrepancies as of now (the posts following it are more dubious though). So with that in mind, my guess would be it's connected to the Z-Crystals, or it's tied to its lore, which could take the form of the first or last one. Either way, I'm really looking forward to finally having that answer, and if what Mallow says is correct, hopefully it will be very soon.

¿Why some people still see the front legs of Type:null as a bird legs when they are clearly bug legs?

grasshopperleg.jpg

I honestly think the Mercury symbol is drawn incorrectly for Popplio. Instead of its ears being the curve at the top, I always saw it as its nose, much like how sea lions balance balls on their nose :/

The Riddler is probably right about there being a fighting type trial in MeleMele.

Just happened to find out that Kamehameha established three Lua schools in O'ahu.
And these fighters called Olohe have the same name as a supposed group of dog headed warriors, so maybe Rockruff's evo is Fighting type, explaining why they would sell the crystal in the first set together with the other five types and MeleMele would have a fighting type trial.
Lua = Moon -> Werewolf
Kapu Kuialua - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Kaupe is another possibility though because of the manga artwork showing Rockruff with a Ghost crystal.
Kaupe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now watch Game Freak make it something else totally different...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom