• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
I really wish that squirrel was real, because I would love to have a fire type squirrel for my starter, plus we would get a cute rodent Pokemon that isn't a Pikachu clone for once. Too bad it's fake though...

I really wish that squirrel was real, because I would love to have a fire type squirrel for my starter, plus we would get a cute rodent Pokemon that isn't a Pikachu clone for once. Too bad it's fake though...
Fire/steel final evolution, with giant knife like buckteeth, and a humongous flame tail. My god.

So...these are a thing. /vp/ - Sun and Moon Starters - Pokémon - 4chan

http://i.********/vp/1457682339438.jpg

These...look really legit.

Although having a grass goat started right after gogoat was introduced seems a little unimaginative. But the bear thing definitely looks like a red panda, which would be sweet.

I think these are real, you guys, it has screenshots and everything if you look at the ones on the link as well.

The starters are meh, but like I said in the Gen 7 general, my god that male trainer. Its perfection. New color scheme, the return of gloves, and the overall, fuck yeah ADVENTURE, feel andd theme is stellar. Best fan made trainer ever.
I think these are real, you guys, it has screenshots and everything if you look at the ones on the link as well.
Major typos littered about, and te use of Kanji and not Furigana for a children's mag is a giveway. Also the generic leak text is used for long sentences, when usually its morw stylized and the scentences are usually with an arrow pointing to the portion its detailing, freeform and super small. Oh and the boxarts are on all 3 pages, and 2 of them are the same spread.

The goat definitely doesn't look in the Sugimori style. The legs are a bit to cartoony than what he's known for. Also looks like the water starter is in the same pose as Heliolisk. Makes me think like it was traced over even though that wouldn't be necessary for the artist.

^ I know right?

Well if these are fake I won't be too heart broken. The box megas looked pretty lame to me, and I wasn't happy to get another grass goat even if it was cute.

And, I mean, just thinking logically there's no way they'd do two grass-type goats two generations in a row, or two Water-type starters based on crocodiles.

Not feeling the female PC's design much. The guy's is pretty cool, though. I like the armbands and waste tied jacket.

I love the girl's freckles myself.

But if these are fake then rest in peace my ibex grass starter final evolution speculation drawing. You were awesome, but no matter what you would have been unrealized.

ibex bamboo fakemon.png

4chan is banned from my country. So, can someone please post all the pictures realated on this 'fakeleak' from there?

Thanks. It's most likely to be fake. Too bad.. the idea and design is very nice...

Hmm this looks very convincing. I'm not sure how I feel about those starters but OMG the male PC! He looks perfect! <3

Back
Top Bottom