• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
I usually actually like the middle forms better. If that trend continues for this gen I might be able to have my litten after all. Although, I feel like it's doubtful, considering how much I dislike the leaked final evo for it...

Possible new leak? Some people on twitter are already calling it fake though. I do not know why
CsBupHbUEAAUenc.jpg:large
This is from an artist called Rafi!
He made middle staged evos for the starters based on luchalitten and co, and this picture in particular it's from a very basic in-game-like battle using puppeteering animation he made for fun uvu

Ken Sugimori even said that middle Pokemon are purposefully designed to be forgettable, because it is a transitional stage.
Honestly both Braixen and Frogadier were better designed then Delphox and Greninja separately. Quilladin is a different story because after Chespin that line just goes downhill design-wise.

I'm strongly thinking were getting leaks tomorrow since apparent news on the 14th or 15th will happen believe the I believe the 14th. Thought someone had something yesterday guess misinformation was made.

It probably was misinformation. But there is always the off chance we get it leaked before midnight or something.

Oooooooooooooh!

Someone on 4chan just figured out the extra faded out pokemon at the bottom of the Riddler's list. They were all pokemon that were seen in trailers, but not really.

Haxorus and Tyranitar shaped entrances at Battle Royal Dome
Meganium's flower on a shirt in promo art
Venusaur because Charizard in Poke Ride and Blastoise fire trucks in concept art
Sophocles (trial captain) carrying an Electrode key chain
Slaking on top of purple hotels in concept art
Huntail themed ship in a recent trailer
Wailord themed ship in a recent trailer
Spheal silhousette on a hotel
Horsea statue on a fountain near that hotel

Oooooooooooooh!

Someone on 4chan just figured out the extra faded out pokemon at the bottom of the Riddler's list. They were all pokemon that were seen in trailers, but not really.

Haxorus and Tyranitar shaped entrances at Battle Royal Dome
Meganium's flower on a shirt in promo art
Venusaur because Charizard in Poke Ride and Blastoise fire trucks in concept art
Sophocles (trial captain) carrying an Electrode key chain
Slaking on top of purple hotels in concept art
Huntail themed ship in a recent trailer
Wailord themed ship in a recent trailer
Spheal silhousette on a hotel
Horsea statue on a fountain near that hotel

Yeah, i think someone had already mentioned this before earlier in the thread somewhere. Not sure though.

I'm strongly thinking were getting leaks tomorrow since apparent news on the 14th or 15th will happen believe the I believe the 14th. Thought someone had something yesterday guess misinformation was made.
Maybe sometime during the rest of the day until Tuesday

In regards to leaks lets hope CoroCoro is sooner rather than later. It's really about time we debunk some of these leaks.

Back
Top Bottom