• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Riddler's update 15 Oct 2016
Edit: Jangmo-o's evolutions were the monk staff afterall.

25jl8vd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But where did the voice actress and anime girl entry go?
I think I've got it, after a small research on both, here's what I've got
For Kirsi, mostly known as Yin in the anime, well look at what she's wearing, she's wearing a dress with stockings and because she has the power to create a spirit by using water and water gives life to plants, as well as she starts to show more emotions as the series progresses, her appearance was almost like Steenee
Yukie Nakama acted as the main character from the manga Gokusen in a live action drama and movies, the main character is the granddaughter of a Yakuza leader but doesn't want to do anything regarding the Yakuza and wants to be a teacher, she does become a teacher but on an all boy school full of delinquents, plus she is a fighter as well, that might be the influence for Tsareena, but also she wears pigtails during the drama and in the story
So long story short, Yukie Nakama and Kirsi hinted at Steenee and Tsareena

I think the girl/voice actress could be Salandit's evolution.
In the new image he has put those four women after Salandit and one of them is a siren/mermaid possibly hinting at the voice actress.

I think the girl/voice actress could be Salandit's evolution.
In the new image he has put those four women after Salandit and one of them is a siren/mermaid possibly hinting at the voice actress.
I don't think so, Riddler posted the images on different occasions and they were hinting at different Pokemon as well
Could it have been Silvally? He moved Type:Null from where it originally was.
I think the reason why he moved them was because he's sorting them on the order the Pokemon were revealed, with Mythicals and Legendaries aside, all Pokemon are sorted on the order they were revealed from their pre-evolved form or evolved form depending on which one was first

I don't think so, Riddler posted the images on different occasions and they were hinting at different Pokemon as well
*shrugs* okay. I just thought the voice actress might have something to do with sirens. Anyway, I guess you're right.

For Kirsi, mostly known as Yin in the anime, well look at what she's wearing, she's wearing a dress with stockings and because she has the power to create a spirit by using water and water gives life to plants, as well as she starts to show more emotions as the series progresses, her appearance was almost like Steenee
Yukie Nakama acted as the main character from the manga Gokusen in a live action drama and movies, the main character is the granddaughter of a Yakuza leader but doesn't want to do anything regarding the Yakuza and wants to be a teacher, she does become a teacher but on an all boy school full of delinquents, plus she is a fighter as well, that might be the influence for Tsareena, but also she wears pigtails during the drama and in the story

Wouldn't the Riddler have put the picture of the Toucan after Pikipek in that case? Like he did with the monk staff being put after Jangmo-o.

If that's correct that Yin/Yukie were Steenee and Tsareena, then that means just because the Toucan is currently apart from Pikipek, doesn't mean it's definitely unrelated.

I mean... I guess? That seems extremely roundabout to me though.

Edit: Might it not make more sense if Yin/Yukie were representing Silvally? Like, I'm about to take a train to Theorytown, but bear with me... on Yin's part, she does slowly develop emotion due to her camaraderie with Hei. Couldn't this be compared to how Type: Null grows to respect its Trainer, and evolves when their bond becomes strong? That's kinda the same arc that Yin went through in the series. And on the second point, I mean, we're all sort of expecting Type: Null to have been created by the Aether Foundation, right? I mean, it just makes sense. Now, a theory I've seen, and it's one I think has some weight to it, is that Gladion is Lusamine's son, and defected from the Aether Foundation, and took Type: Null with him as he left. So could that be said to fill in what you describe about Yukie's character? Breaking away from a major organization and to find a more noble purpose, and fighting to get there?

Last edited:
The anime girl Yin ''As of the second season, she has gained the ability to force other contractors to commit suicide via their own contractor power. she has also demonstrated the ability to kill contractors by merely drawing a blue essence from them,which is possibly their lifeforce or soul."

Salandit "The gas has a sweet odor that causes dizziness. Additionally, these pheromones may cause opponents to be controlled by this Pokémon's will. While it is not a powerful Pokémon, it is able to unbalance opponents with its cunning techniques."

I sort of feel there is a similarity here, but I may be wrong.

I mean... I guess? That seems extremely roundabout to me though.

Just take a quick look at Riddler post, so Yuki and Rin riddle are Silvally and monk staff are of course about Kommo-o.

I sort of feel there is a similarity here, but I may be wrong.
I could be wrong as well, but in a classroom the one who has the most authority is a teacher, and the main character for Gokusen not only is she a homeroom teacher, but is also the granddaughter of a yakuza man as such has some fighting skills, almost sounds like what Tsareena would be like, also during the beginning of Darker than Black, Yin barely showed any emotions at all, but after a while she started to show emotions especially with the protagonist and does a few things that she would normally not do afterwards, for Steenee it fits perfectly

I'm maybe overthinking this, but that's just what I found as a conclusion

I could be wrong as well, but in a classroom the one who has the most authority is a teacher, and the main character for Gokusen not only is she a homeroom teacher, but is also the granddaughter of a yakuza man as such has some fighting skills, almost sounds like what Tsareena would be like, also during the beginning of Darker than Black, Yin barely showed any emotions at all, but after a while she started to show emotions especially with the protagonist and does a few things that she would normally not do afterwards, for Steenee it fits perfectly

I'm maybe overthinking this, but that's just what I found as a conclusion

I edited my post; I think your reasoning makes sense but may be pointed in the wrong direction. I think what you've said actually makes it sound more like a clue about Silvally.

Summary of Riddle's post:

1. Yuki and Rin riddle are about Silvally, it's just his own thought so it's hard to understand.
2. The monk staff is Kommo-o.
3. He said the image of toucan are what it will look like in game.
4. Explain those bottom Pokemon in his chart: colored Pokemon are Pokemon appear in news by someways, faded Pokemon are Pokemon appear in advertising like an accessory, etc.
5. He already hint the ordering number of Lunala in Pokedex.
6. Making a bet will GF make the same mistake in demo again.

I edited my post; I think your reasoning makes sense but may be pointed in the wrong direction. I think what you've said actually makes it sound more like a clue about Silvally.
I just saw and yeah, it's more on Silvally, guess I did overthought it a little after they both disappeared
3. He said the image of toucan are what it will look like in game.
4. Explain those bottom Pokemon in his chart: colored Pokemon are Pokemon appear in news by someways, faded Pokemon are Pokemon appear in advertising like an accessory, etc.
5. He already hint the ordering number of Lunala in Pokedex.
6. Making a bet will GF make the same mistake in demo again.
That's quite interesting about the toucan Pokemon, wonder if it's Normal/Flying

Back
Top Bottom