• No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Toyosatomimi no Miko fangirl
Reaction score
If it is true, it would be a shitty idea
I dunno, it's like the kind of idea that's so ridiculous I actually want it to be a thing.

Like it's the sort of thing that's so unexpected it catches interest. I don't care for the Rabbids, but the idea of the Mario characters fighting an invasion of them in a Turn-based RPG is just so crazy that I want it.

Strongest Trainer
Reaction score
I think the some of the rumors leaks like starter's secret were scrapped from sun and moon, but add in pokemon star, what do you think, what leaks from this thread do you want to see in pokemon stars, it's just speculation, but let's see what you guys think

If she's UB-01, I'm UB-01
Reaction score
For the Starters, according to Tv Tropes, their secret is their Z-Moves, listed under "Urban Legend of Zelda"
for the record, since it's been made clear that only sources of the highest levels of credibility shall be taken at face value in this thread, TV Tropes is not one of those - it's a fan run wiki that can be edited by anyone and has absolutely 0 official connections or inside sources, unlike, say, EuroGamer.

It is a fun and amusing site, though. I'll give it that. :p

Reaction score
for the record, since it's been made clear that only sources of the highest levels of credibility shall be taken at face value in this thread, TV Tropes is not one of those - it's a fan run wiki that can be edited by anyone and has absolutely 0 official connections or inside sources, unlike, say, EuroGamer.

It is a fun and amusing site, though. I'll give it that. :p
Okay, tell me this, some Pages can be Locked, the Anime's YMMV Page (thanks Alain), for example, and The Game's pages were locked when the games were datamined (Though they were breifly unlocked when the final starter evo trailer came along).

Also, if SM reaches even the New 3DS's Limits while also being a O3DS Game, then what about Hyrule Warriors Legends, A Game that is a port of a Wii U game that's a crossover-spinoff of Dynasty Warriors which is a game where alot of objects can appear at the same time?

Reaction score
Okay, tell me this, some Pages can be Locked, the Anime's YMMV Page (thanks Alain), for example, and The Game's pages were locked when the games were datamined (Though they were breifly unlocked when the final starter evo trailer came along).

Also, if SM reaches even the New 3DS's Limits while also being a O3DS Game, then what about Hyrule Warriors Legends, A Game that is a port of a Wii U game that's a crossover-spinoff of Dynasty Warriors which is a game where alot of objects can appear at the same time?
HWL apparently is super taxing on the system as well, perhaps to an even greater extent. I've heard reports of plenty of lag there too.

If she's UB-01, I'm UB-01
Reaction score

Sure, they can lock the pages to prevent people trolling during times when that is likely to occur. That doesn't change the fact that every single word on those pages was typed by a random person with no connection to CoroCoro, Game Freak, or Nintendo. "TV Tropes administrator" has certain privileges - infallible knowledge of exactly what was meant by a Japanese magazine that is known for being vague and overhyping its promises is not one of those privileges.

Only 79 new Pokemon?
Reaction score
I want to know what kind of mental gymnastics people go through to deny sources like ER and LKD and Eurogamer who have all leaked real info in the past but accept info posted by a random person to a website with no standards or quality control and that anyone can edit.

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
I want to know what kind of mental gymnastics people go through to deny sources like ER and LKD and Eurogamer who have all leaked real info in the past but accept info posted by a random person to a website with no standards or quality control and that anyone can edit.
Sorry but there is no one here that of that description. Some may have gotten things right but they can also get it wrong. Relying on those sources is a mistake.

Reaction score
I think it's safe to say it's confirmed. Lkd leaked an indie game screens exclusive to the switch and after about 2 hours an official announcement was made because LKD leaked it early. So...she has real insiders. I don't think she will support false news.

King of Planet Panthera
Reaction score
I think the some of the rumors leaks like starter's secret were scrapped from sun and moon, but add in pokemon star, what do you think, what leaks from this thread do you want to see in pokemon stars, it's just speculation, but let's see what you guys think
Based on what VelVoxelRaptor said on the last page, I believe something like this could be possible, but whether its true or not, remains to be seen. I refuse to believe that exclusive Z-Moves were this super hyped secret. I mean, anyone with a good brain could figure out that the starters were going to get Z-moves of their own one way or another. That is not really a secret.

That said, whatever this supposed, scrapped secret of the starters was, I still hope its Split Evo Forms between anthro and quad-forms, especially seeing as I have seen this super wicked, if not highly accurate fan evolution of what Litten and its evo Torracat could have become as a four legged lightning bruiser like this big kitty over here:

Strongest Trainer
Reaction score
What's the difference between DP remake and DP sequel, Anyone know?
Based on what VelVoxelRaptor said on the last page, I believe something like this could be possible, but whether its true or not, remains to be seen. I refuse to believe that exclusive Z-Moves were this super hyped secret. I mean, anyone with a good brain could figure out that the starters were going to get Z-moves of their own one way or another. That is not really a secret.

That said, whatever this supposed, scrapped secret of the starters was, I still hope its Split Evo Forms between anthro and quad-forms, especially seeing as I have seen this super wicked, if not highly accurate fan evolution of what Litten and its evo Torracat could have become as a four legged lightning bruiser like this big kitty over here:

First, Nice Fanart, it's badass. Second, I do agree, it totally obvious that the starters would get their own Z-moves, but it's not that much of a secret to the starters. Maybe some of the stuff like Split evolution, Z-forms, etc were scrapped from sun and moon, but will be added in Pokemon Stars.

Reaction score
What's the difference between DP remake and DP sequel, Anyone know?
A remake has the same basic plot and gameplay progression, a sequel is more of a follow up plotwise (Like Gold/Silver to Red/Blue, and Black 2/White 2 to Black/White).

Reaction score
I have the slogan of stars:

"Gotta Catch em all! But if you wanted this on 3DS, then Fuck You!"

Also, Necrozma is the Prism Pokèmon, not the Starre Pokèmon.

Also, The Starters did not share a secret with Rockruff, that was a mistranslation