• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 226 52.1%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.7%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Also, what if LD Wasn't blacklisted (prepare for nonsense, please don't quote or reply to this, unless you have a tinfoil hat) what if... She was paid by Eurogamer to say she was blacklisted, and everyone else who is on with this is being forced by Eurogamer, as they are being forced to find evidence that Stars is real

alternitively, LD was blocked by a Parody Account

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
The rumor for Stars needs to stop being treated as confirmed because at the end of the day it is still a rumor. When a new pokemon game is confirmed, we will know about it when GF announces it.

Strongest Trainer
Reaction score
You do realize Stars is a codename, right?
We all know that. I'm trying to see what is Star though, what do you think star is, is it the third version sequel of sun and moon, will star have a different expanded story, are the stuff that were scrapped will be in stars, what do you think?

Reaction score
We all know that. I'm trying to see what is Star though, what do you think star is, is it the third version sequel of sun and moon, will star have a different expanded story, are the stuff that were scrapped will be in stars, what do you think?
...I'm not sure about a Third Version SM Sequel...

Reaction score
Also, Necrozma is the Prism Pokèmon, not the Starre Pokèmon.

Also, The Starters did not share a secret with Rockruff, that was a mistranslation
Yes they dont share a secret but they do still have some sort of secret and the riddler said it was scrapped and isnt Z-Moves. Also Dialga isnt the literal Diamond Legendary, Diancie is. Similarly Necrozma doesnt literally have to be the "Star Pokemon" to star in Pokemon Stars

Beep Boop
Reaction score
The rumor for Stars needs to stop being treated as confirmed because at the end of the day it is still a rumor. When a new pokemon game is confirmed, we will know about it when GF announces it.
Yes, and until GF announces it, people are free to speculate about it. People are free to treat it as confirmed, just as you are free to treat it as fake.

Strongest Trainer
Reaction score
Why don't we speculate and make prediction on Pokemon Stars, you can come up with just anything., let's see what kind of details, speculation, and prediction you can come up with.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also, what if LD Wasn't blacklisted (prepare for nonsense, please don't quote or reply to this, unless you have a tinfoil hat) what if... She was paid by Eurogamer to say she was blacklisted, and everyone else who is on with this is being forced by Eurogamer, as they are being forced to find evidence that Stars is real

alternitively, LD was blocked by a Parody Account
Well that would be the ultimate wet dream to anyone who is on the "Stars is fake"-camp, wouldn't it.

(Basically doing such a thing would be a career-killer for any (self)respected journalist there is. And to add: I don't think Eurogamer has the budget to even bribe someone in to making such a move)

Reaction score
Well that would be the ultimate wet dream to anyone who is on the "Stars is fake"-camp, wouldn't it.

(Basically doing such a thing would be a career-killer for any (self)respected journalist there is. And to add: I don't think Eurogamer has the budget to even bribe someone in to making such a move)
I am, and have been as illustrated by month old posts, been of firm belief we will get a Switch title. That being said, I finally looked into this Laura leaker. Not saying she's wrong, but I looked at her Twitter. Let's just say she is no self respecting journalist. To be perfectly honest, her content made me feel extremely uncomfortable and slightly disturbed.

Shemar- Some of us have tried discussing our speculation and hopes, but when attempted conversation immediately reverts to real/fake arguments.

Nepgear is cute.
Reaction score
with some people's attitudes towards it they really should call it Pokemon Salt.
But then where's Pokémon Pepper?

Shemar- Some of us have tried discussing our speculation and hopes, but when attempted conversation immediately reverts to real/fake arguments.
Yep, that's the sad truth. All I really want are people's opinions on new Move Tutor moves for Stars should any new ones be added. Yet, this real/fake crap is all people are focusing on.

Now, can we all please calm down and talk about hypothetical Move Tutor moves for a second?

Reaction score
I'm most curious about new PKMN. Personally, I feel no new species lines will be introduced, aside from a few Legendary and UB. I do think we will get new Alola forms though. I think there are 25 Kanto lines unobtainable in the game. Taking out starter lines and fossils, 20. I feel Arbok, Weezing, Nidos, Dodrio, and Rapidash are most likely to get new forms. I thought Rhydon was a no brainer, but Island Scan got me.

I doubt this happens, but I would be down with Switch version being in Kanto, with Alola postgame. Would be way cool, more so if you start the game when Lilly and her mom arrive, with her being the rival.

Now with a m̶e̶g̶a̶ Gigantamax
Reaction score
But then where's Pokémon Pepper?

Yep, that's the sad truth. All I really want are people's opinions on new Move Tutor moves for Stars should any new ones be added. Yet, this real/fake crap is all people are focusing on.

Now, can we all please calm down and talk about hypothetical Move Tutor moves for a second?
I can't wait for move tutor moves. I always love how accessible they make them, using BP. And they always open up good coverage moves on Pokémon. I'm hoping personally some egg moves become tutor moves, like Palossand and stockpile, or Ribombee and speed swap.

Reaction score
I'm most curious about new PKMN. Personally, I feel no new species lines will be introduced, aside from a few Legendary and UB. I do think we will get new Alola forms though. I think there are 25 Kanto lines unobtainable in the game. Taking out starter lines and fossils, 20. I feel Arbok, Weezing, Nidos, Dodrio, and Rapidash are most likely to get new forms. I thought Rhydon was a no brainer, but Island Scan got me.

I doubt this happens, but I would be down with Switch version being in Kanto, with Alola postgame. Would be way cool, more so if you start the game when Lilly and her mom arrive, with her being the rival.
Please no more Gen 1 anything
Kanto pandering is getting boring and rather annoying at this point. There are other Pokemon that deserve buffs or form changes way then Gen 1 Pokemon

Give Slaking a better ability, we finally have one in Comatose that actually fits him
Lunatone and Solrock could get Shields Down and they are literally shaped Sun and Moon

Sunkern/Sunflora and Cherrim, two pokemon who centered around Sunlight, one changes forms due to it.

The opportunity is there but GF only seems to look at the Gen 1 Pokedex for some reason

Reaction score
Kanto pandering is getting boring and rather annoying at this point. There are other Pokemon that deserve buffs or form changes way then Gen 1 Pokemon
I agree with your opinion, but it's extremely difficult to imagine suddenly Alola forms would meander away from Kantomon, or if another region were to be included it would be anything besides Kanto.

Pokemon to discover and Chinese Riddles to solve!
Reaction score

Give Slaking a better ability, we finally have one in Comatose that actually fits him
Lunatone and Solrock could get Shields Down and they are literally shaped Sun and Moon

Sunkern/Sunflora and Cherrim, two pokemon who centered around Sunlight, one changes forms due to it.

The opportunity is there but GF only seems to look at the Gen 1 Pokedex for some reason
My god, please just take a second to realise why Slaking has that ability, and why you are not apparently able to understand how game breaking that would be and therefore apparently have no idea how game balance actually works.

Slaking and Regigigas have DELIBERATELY TERRIBLE ABILITIES because THEIR STATS ARE LUDICROUSLY BROKEN.
Giving Slaking a positive effect ability would make him OU if not Ubers.

Also no pokemon with levitate has yet to receive a hidden ability, and no pokemon other than the Brongzong line have access to Levitate and additional abilities due to them wanting the gimmick of "He can either lose his weakness to Fire or his weakness to Ground! you decide!", also Lunatone and Solrock would need new models for Shields down to actually work. I highly doubt it will happen.

I do agree though however that I am a little sick of gen 1 alola forms, an Alolan Sunflora is what i'm dreaming of next to Octillery, neither of which are in Sun/Moon so I can dream.