• Snowy finally gets an endorsement from the Champion to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as he learns about Dynamaxing and chases after Hop.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 226 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.7%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 30 6.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Famous Chinese leaker NintenPipe NintenPipe|任天派 - 任天堂综合资讯门户 was reported to claim that tonight's Pokemon Direct will be about a new 3DS games.
The person who discovered the Chinese leak claimed that NintenPipe is a reputable leaker with insider information from Nintendo Hong Kong, and the former also claimed that NintenPipe has put 3DS on the Pokemon Direct picture this morning, causing a lot of discussion in China.

sadness is just failure by some other name
Reaction score
i mean, the head of the model looks identical to gladion's current model, really. if he were older, i'd imagine he'd look just a bit different, so...

gladionpics.png
then again, it's anime, amiright

but that concept art was great, very convincing. props to the artist.

Reaction score
Famous Chinese leaker NintenPipe NintenPipe|任天派 - 任天堂综合资讯门户 was reported to claim that tonight's Pokemon Direct will be about a new 3DS games.
The person who discovered the Chinese leak claimed that NintenPipe is a reputable leaker with insider information from Nintendo Hong Kong, and the former also claimed that NintenPipe has put 3DS on the Pokemon Direct picture this morning, causing a lot of discussion in China.
K... so this is kinda correct for now?
It was 3DS. And Chinese doesn't have plural/ singular forms, so we didn't know it was 1 or 2 games from the start.

Reaction score
Looks like I was right about it being a sequel regardless of whether that art was legit or not I'm glad I LOVE BW2 and I know I'm gonna love this can't wait to see more on the new and returning characters!

Pokemon Gotta Catch ... Some Of Em ???
Reaction score
Looks like I was right about it being a sequel regardless of whether that art was legit or not I'm glad I LOVE BW2 and I know I'm gonna love this can't wait to see more on the new and returning characters!
Doesn't seem like a sequel, seems like an alternate universe.

On the Road to Home
Reaction score
Alright, I guess it is time to bring this thread back to life. Most like as what Defiant said these games will take place in a parallel universe with new Pokemon. Could this then be Gen 7.5?

Step into my crib everything smell like Cool Water
Reaction score
New Pokémon probably just means an updated list of catchable Pokémon. Plus, usually they refer to new formes and such as new Pokémon as well. We may see new allan form Pokémon, but I don't believe we'll be seeing any actual new Pokémon.

Pokemon to discover and Chinese Riddles to solve!
Reaction score
How long until nintendo direct?