• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
@Zeb Post it if you can find it. We like looking at them even if we know they are fake :p

Well there's not really a lot to see since the "leaker" gave silhouettes and then little bits of each one. So people have matched them up best they could.

CA3tuSg.png

I want a cute little cassowary so badly :(

Why would a "leaker" artist do that when it's obvious these are fakes?

And I'd love a Cassowary Pokemon too.

I have no idea, but then again I don't really understand why people do fakes in the first place other than being desperate for attention. And yes, obviously they are fake but it still makes me want a cassowary :(

Just for fun, like doing quimeras or fakemons.

But yeah those are too obvious.. too similar to fennekin and mudkip. The scarf on the fox makes it look like a PMD fanart too.

I have no idea, but then again I don't really understand why people do fakes in the first place other than being desperate for attention. And yes, obviously they are fake but it still makes me want a cassowary :(
Fakes are fine when they're being presented as fakes. I've seen some creative creations of fakemon before. It's when they're being passed off as "leaks" that it sucks. Then again, it ties us over while we wait for the real deal.

!!!
ugh that cassowary would be so cool, lots of head ramming related moves, perhaps it could be the second water/steel type!

Head-ramming? Cassowaries are known for kicking :p

See, I look at that picture and see Axew on four legs, distant cousin of Fennekin, and Gallade with the body of a snail. Lol.

We need a velociraptor Pokemon so badly. We got a T-Rex (AT LAST) in the previous gen - it's surely the raptor's turn? And I want awesome giant steroid-enhanced Jurassic Park raptors, not the feathery toothy turkeys that actually existed ;)

After reading these posts about cassowaries and looking them up.. I think I found my favorite bird now.

That cassowary starter looks cute, I want a cassowary Pokémon now. :c

I'd like a velociraptor Pokémon to happen as well.

We need a velociraptor Pokemon so badly. We got a T-Rex (AT LAST) in the previous gen - it's surely the raptor's turn? And I want awesome giant steroid-enhanced Jurassic Park raptors, not the feathery toothy turkeys that actually existed ;)
If we're going to have velociraptor/deinonychus raptors in Pokemon, they'll probably have feathers because feather decor is just plain awesome.

Last edited:
Fakes are fine when they're being presented as fakes. I've seen some creative creations of fakemon before. It's when they're being passed off as "leaks" that it sucks. Then again, it ties us over while we wait for the real deal.
Yeah, that bugs me as well. I can't stand it when someone says, "I have a leak!" and it's a fake. Especially if it's something that looks amazing and awesome.... because then I know we'll never get it.
Yes, please. I have wanted that so badly for years. A menacing, JP style raptor would make me insanely happy.

And I would want it as a female. I would name her Blue. XD

I'm surprised no one is mentioning a stegosaurus or an ankylosaur Pokemon.

I'm surprised no one is mentioning a stegosaurus or an ankylosaur Pokemon.
Those would be awesome as well. Heck, I want a brachiosaur myself; I think I've said that a couple of times before. The more dinos, the better as I do love me some dinosaurs. Then we can get us some extinct mammals as well... the possibilities are endless.

That Cassowary looked so cute! ;__; I would've been on board with the fire starter too! but while it is disappointing that these are obvious fakes, it makes me speculate what creatures/plants would be used as the official starters.

Back
Top Bottom