• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
I'd also like a Mosasaurus type Pokemon. Seeing it in Jurassic World for the first time ever I couldn't help but think it looked vicious and cool. But the typing is kind of stumping me here: Water/Rock? Dark/Water? Dark/Rock? Ugh, I have no good ideas here...

I really like the fake Mega Lugia and Ho-Oh that's been circulating around here. The Lugia is just so beautiful; I would love to have that on my in-game team. The aquatic look of it is just lovely.

Too bad it's fake. I fear that the actual Primal Reversion/Mega Lugia won't look as good and that really makes me sad. :(

I remember when March's Corocoro was about to be unleashed, there was a fake scan with three starters and the trainers. The fire bear, grass goat, and water lizard were so cute that I was seriously disappointed that they were not real...And we were left with a disappointing corocoro with no real Sun and Moon info.

I remember when March's Corocoro was about to be unleashed, there was a fake scan with three starters and the trainers. The fire bear, grass goat, and water lizard were so cute that I was seriously disappointed that they were not real...And we were left with a disappointing corocoro with no real Sun and Moon info.

I know, that was a fun fake scan, and it at least kept our hopes up, even though the actual CoroCoro leak was just more Volcanion stuff related to the new movie, and only a two page spread that gave us nothing but the logos, since the logos and Magearna have been the only things we fans have been able to work with. Thankfully today we're getting the first gameplay footage so we can have more official stuff to work off of until the games are out.

(hey guys, newcomer here haha)
I found these "leaked Pokemon" yesterday on /vp/ that was apparently found on 2ch (or another Japanese site) that originates from the studio that makes the Pokemon anime

fake as all heck, but I personally like them
1459629242369_by_mistarooni-d9xrwdf.jpg

1459629304275_by_mistarooni-d9xrwd9.jpg

1459629366944_by_mistarooni-d9xrwd4.jpg

1459629544853_by_mistarooni-d9xrwd1.jpg

1459630731252_by_mistarooni-d9xrwcy.jpg

1459630803115_by_mistarooni-d9xrwct.jpg

1459630866425_by_mistarooni-d9xrwcq.jpg

1459630936983_by_mistarooni-d9xrwcn.jpg

1459631000340_by_mistarooni-d9xrwcb.jpg

1459631804107_by_mistarooni-d9xrwc1.jpg

fake1_by_mistarooni-d9xrwbt.jpg

Oh yeah, really fake, but thanks for sharing, I always enjoy looking at leaks, even the obvious ones.

I'm sad that the magatama Pokemon isn't real. It looked really nice.

But interesting find there. The ring behind its back looks like a common sun symbol. Sun version legendary maybe?

Edit: Commented before watching the video. Yeah, legendaries. Star legendary looks a bit odd.

I'd certainly be accepting of a magatama pokemon. I'd want it to be psychic/ghost so I can all it Maya.

That one was disprove on /vp/ awhile back, someone found the Devianart that silhouette is based on.

It kind of makes sense for an electric Gale Wings, since Electric type is known for it's speediness. Also it's main use is against water and flying types and it's weak to the very common Earthquake, so it's not like the electric type is too overpowered for an ability like that.

Back
Top Bottom