• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
April fools was honestly kind of disappointing on that front. . . . Was expecting more fakes and chaos.

I enjoy looking at them but it's a bit of a love/hate thing when I actually end up liking the design of whatever was faked.

Like. . . I still have a feeling I'm not going to like the box mascots as much as the ones from that fake leak about a month ago (the week corocoro leaked).

I actually haven't liked an fake box legendaries myself, so I have the opposite feelings: Whatever we end up getting will be superior to what we've seen so far. Yveltal and Xerneas were awesome mascot legendaries, probably the best in the franchise IMO, so I'm hoping SM may top them.

CfzLavNWIAAbQAi.jpg

Oh..
Where do we even start on this one. The character art is just traced from black and white, and look at the girl's arms! The grass starter is an abomination, and the screenshot of the professor looks like it's from some bootleg JRPG.

I must say, from a distance that leak looks quite decent, but if you look closely it just seems a bit weird. The arms of the girl and the grass type starter look whacky. I do like the water type starter though. It looks very cute

As I said before in the other thread, as horrible as these really are, I wish that water goat was real. It has a fish tail. It could have evolved into something like a capricorn.

*squints and bursts out laughing* omg that green abomination. That's what would happen if several generations of Treeko married their cousins and then the result bred with Pepe the Frog. The fire-cub thing and the trainers are blatantly traced from Shinx and the BW trainers, the professor looks awful...and the water goat is the best thing on the page but that's damning with faint praise, lol.

Try harder, fakers :p

Ugh what happened to all the good fakes? We got one good one from a conglomerate of some of my favorite deviant artists back in March, but like even back in the day there used to be some good quality ones...now it's just so scarce...talented people please emerge from slumber and create!

gecaJr9.jpg

The Fairy-gate guy, plus his site was responsible for the major Gen V leak. Cautiously interested though I guess he's joking and is gonna pull a lens flare shot like CoroCoro did.

gecaJr9.jpg

The Fairy-gate guy, plus his site was responsible for the major Gen V leak. Cautiously interested though I guess he's joking and is gonna pull a lens flare shot like CoroCoro did.
That is most likely the case. However, it also depends on whether or not Melkor was able to get screenshots that would have been posted in a future CoroCoro anyways, which I highly doubt.

gecaJr9.jpg

Was this also the guy that gave the leaks before that? The ones that came from Pokebeach, like about getting the Kanto starters and details on a few Pokemon, and Mewtwo having a second "form" (except for Y, which we had already seen). The Pokebeach leak also leaked Fairy type, or no?
That was someone else, or no?

EDIT: THAT GUY (the PokeBeach leaker) ALSO WAS A USER ON THESE FORUMS AND SEVERAL FORUMS ON THE INTERNET WHERE HE LEAKED INFORMATION AND PRETENDED IT'S WHAT HE WANTED TO SEE FROM THE NEW GAMES!! Like he'd write a list of like "I hope we get", and it was actually the stuff in the games. Oh man, I just remembered now. It was crazy.

What a dickish thing to do *rolls eyes*

Ugh what happened to all the good fakes? We got one good one from a conglomerate of some of my favorite deviant artists back in March, but like even back in the day there used to be some good quality ones...now it's just so scarce...talented people please emerge from slumber and create!

YES. I swear fakes used to be better than what we've had lately - the exception being that fake scan we got last month with the gogoat twin and the wonderfully designed trainers. It was excellent, command of Japanese aside. We need more like that.

It might be that people are rushing out the fakes to release them when the moment is hot. If they work on them too soon, then there's the possibility that something might actually be shown and all that work will be for naught.

Although who knows, maybe the better artists and Photoshop wizards just don't want to bother now.

That water starter is so cute!!! I'm a little sad it isn't real XD

Sent from my GT-S7710 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom