• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Okay, my bet is that the "rock-paper-scissors-organs" riddle is really just going for "there's a pokemon that fights with its organs," in which case, we've got it. So the Chinese sources both seem to be right on.

Oh, speaking of, did any of the leaks up to this point (including that one that supposedly leaked the entire Pokedex) mention a sandcastle Pokemon?
I do remember seeing a leak talking about a "sand-bridge" pokemon, and the person explained that it looks like a lump of sand built over your arm. The thing is, I can't for the life of me, find where it is :(

Can anyone help?

Last edited:
Sophocles's namesake is a corruption of Sophora chrysophylla, as revealed by the international versions of the name. seems unlikely. also, aren't the riddles primarily to do with Pokemon?
Nope, Team Skull was one of the Riddle Leaks apparently.

The hints are one of those leaks where it doesn't mean much till we actually get said reveal since they're so vague.

It would be neat if the OP or one of the mods could update the first post with the leaks/rumors that are likely to be legitimate based on the information we've received. Neat for lazy people like me, I mean. xP

This just popped up on /vp/...
y0TNaoL.jpg

W6Zrt90.jpg
New:
Wishiwashi (Solo Form)
Wishiwashi (School Form)
Pyukumuku
Morelull

Team Skull Grunts:
Plumeria
Guzma

New Alola Forms:
Meowth
Marowak
Raichu

Last edited by a moderator:
Electric/Psychic is unique, but just adds more weaknesses but also coverage. From how it looks, maybe it uses its telepathic powers to surf the waves?

Guzma is only a Grunt or admin? I wonder who the boss is then, cause he looks pretty boss like, that's an error right?

This just popped up on /vp/...

y0TNaoL.jpg

W6Zrt90.jpg

OMG YES! YES! FUCKING YES! I am SO hyped for Raichu to get more love! SCREW YOU PIKACHU YOU ATTENTION WHORE!

I'm sorry I have to calm down. I love this so much right now. And Electric/Psychic is unique! Great. Apparently it surfa on its tail? That is very interesting! I hope that does something amazing! (Special version of huge power anyone ;P)

I... Cannot even tell whether those are fake or not. Raichu looks a little too balloonish for my taste though.

Why psychic?

Back
Top Bottom