• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
So we haven't then.

They could always give Vulpix a new entry that doesn't mention its powers or keep on using the information about its tails.
Or they could give both entries for each. One related to fire, and one to ice. It makes both forms more interesting to obtain.

Or they could give both entries for each. One related to fire, and one to ice. It makes both forms more interesting to obtain.

I know that, I was just referring to if they decided to stick to not giving each form a different entry.

what do you think about Turtonators total stats and stats? what could they be?
and what secondary ability would fit it the best?
Mega Charizard X: HP 78 Attack 130 Def 111 Sp. A 130 Sp. D 85 Speed 100 ; Total :634
Reshiram: HP 100 Attack 120 Def 100 Sp. A 150 Sp. D 120 Speed 90 ; Total: 680

Turtonator: HP ??? Attack??? Def ??? Sp. A??? Sp. D ??? Speed; ??? Total stats: ???
proposition: HP 82 Attack 69 Def 123 Sp. A 91 Sp. D 121 Speed; 35 :Total stats: 521 (like Tyrantrum)

(low speed becuse of Shel Trap+ it has not many weakness, high sp. def becuse of fairies but rock, ground and dragon are mostly physical I think)

Question: could it counter mega Charizard X with this stats and Shel Trap?

Could it get Lock-On and Inferno into it's moveset?

Last edited:
Still not convinced that being on the website auto = no Alolan form. As was mentioned before, it is possible that Alolan Pokemon could have separate entries in the Pokedex. I wouldn't be surprised about the Pokedex having a few new surprises in store for us considering how unique it is this gem.
Alolan forms are likely to have their own entries, but in that case, I don't think they would bother giving new entries to the original forms. And right now there is a clear separation between Alolan forms and old Pokemon with new entries. Why would they create the impression that Arcanine hasn't changed if it actually had a new form?

http://i.********/vp/1472285424829.jpg

This looks real. And if it is real, it confirms that leak with all the good artwork...

If it's fake, then props to whoever made it. Excellent job xD

Huh. That drawing does mimic the official style very well, and also takes in consideration the details the original leaker may have gotten wrong.

Upon closer inspection, the markings seem to be asymmetrical, another detail that the leaker may have as well not noticed the first time round. The creases on the mouth are a bit more exaggerated on the leak - they looks more lifelike - but they're believably stiff and, again, drawn in a way close to the official style. It really gives the impression that the leaker looked at this picture and tried their best to replicate the most prominent elements from the original design.

The only thing that weirds me out a bit are the bluer parts in the shadows (look closely and you will see a clear line between different hues in the celshading), but that could be to emphasize the glossier texture with reflected light, which then would be something a faker might not even think of.

If this is a fake, it is a very, very well made fake.

Artleaka looks like it could happen, but I'm suspicious of the Final Evos changing depending on your hairstyle, and that picture of Rockaby; it looks pasted in with Photoshop and then a white background added to it.

Artleaka looks like it could happen, but I'm suspicious of the Final Evos changing depending on your hairstyle, and that picture of Rockaby; it looks pasted in with Photoshop and then a white background added to it.
Gamefreak definitely took a big step in Sun and Moon so it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility.

Looks like the white glow from all the Pokemon reveal trailers.
14125747_334317163574072_5102821299386064194_o.jpg
14125716_334317250240730_8531854459819715319_o.jpg

The starters have ones that match their types.

You know, a part of me hopes that Artleaka isn't real, because if it is then I'll have to end up using all the Pokémon drawn in the leak. ;_; They're all really well-designed which makes me think that they are real, but I'm going to have such a hard time choosing who to pick if they are.

My only question is who would have access to the un-released trailer stills in their house of all places. I can make out a small table that the lamp is on and that style of lamp is most common in homes. There is also a couch.

Can we compare that to the other leaks?

My only question is who would have access to the un-released trailer stills in their house of all places. I can make out a small table that the lamp is on and that style of lamp is most common in homes. There is also a couch.

Can we compare that to the other leaks?
An insider perhaps? That's how they get the leaks, right?

If it's true that the Syncro Forms for the starters and Rockruff get Z Moves without a stone I wonder if that doesn't still count as your one Z Move for a battle or if it just means they dont need to carry a Crystal. Probably the latter but it would be interesting if its the former. This might also just be one way you could use a Z Move and a mega in battle at the same time, depending on if the trainer can carry a corresponding Mega Stone and Z Crystal at the same time or not in the first place, and if they need one for the Syncros.

Back
Top Bottom