• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
He's talking about the dimensions of the image. As in the length of the image and the width of the image. Combine them together and you get 820...

and apparently it's supposed to be hinting that Lunalas national dex number is 820.

What does the text in the image say? Could anyone translate?

The text just lists all the reveals thus far as of mid July

Took a brief look through the list:
-Random leaks is wrong on the monkey as the Rugby monkey has more to do with rugby then baseball. Lycanroc is version exclusive (sigh) as well.
-Game-half-finished leak is wrong, Rockruff's evolutions are pure Rock, no secondary typings.

If the ridler is talking about Passium & Oranguru, he predicted them, but got heir types wrong (Well, Mostly wrong about Passimian)

I honestly do not know which leak is the most accurate anymore.

Accept ok is right, Rugby monkey confirmed...damn I am just so confused. :-/

Back
Top Bottom