• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Not saying that it isn't a possibility to be a toucan, but if you want me to be honest, it could also be something like a Cherubi or a Bounsweet in a weird angle and cut off by the bag strap. Let's be careful about this...

I suppose the other possibility is that you can draw on your shirts to further customize your look since the website did say you can dye your clothing as well.

I mean they have a shirt that depicts an Alolan Exeggutor, so I can only assume this dipicts a Pokémon based on a toucan? I don't think there had ever been evidence of real world animals existing in the Pokémon world?

This is the perfect game to introduce a toucan pokemon. as for real animals in the pokemon world, some of the early pokemon cards had real animals in the background with the pokemon. I know the card people are different than the game people, but still...

I mean they have a shirt that depicts an Alolan Exeggutor, so I can only assume this dipicts a Pokémon based on a toucan? I don't think there had ever been evidence of real world animals existing in the Pokémon world?

Might want to read this: Animals in the Pokémon world - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Animals do appear in the Pokemon world.

Not saying that it isn't a possibility to be a toucan, but if you want me to be honest, it could also be something like a Cherubi or a Bounsweet in a weird angle and cut off by the bag strap. Let's be careful about this...

I agree.

So eevee's Z-move basically confirms that there will be no new eeveelutions in this game. Ohkayyyyy.

We've already known that since July.

So I believe Oranguru is the Monk staff that the Riddler hinted and right next to it is the Rugby Monkey
86330f9759ee3d6d8ba7fd674b166d224e4adecc.jpg

I think the pokemon that are highlighted below are pokemon capable of doing a signiture Z move.

Why do I have a feeling that Solgaleo and Lunala are Ultrabeast based on the placement of UB01. and the two spaces before are for the UB02s.

Update for the answers to the riddles

N4: Rugby monkey is obvious.
Let's talk about Oranguru.
N3: Wu Yong has a nickname 'Zhi Duo Xing'
Zhi = Knowledge
Duo = Much
Xing = Star
So it's always translated as Resourceful Star.
But in Chinese, Chimp/Orangutan and Star share the same pronunciation 'XING' !!!
Wu Yong = Zhi Duo Xing = Orangutan with much knowledge
It's a riddle based on Chinese language lore.
Awesome.
Also the toucan.

Updated riddles here

Interesting...so that means that people are right about the Toucan being a real Pokemon. I would have assumed that the print on the t shirt was just a generic print since it doesn't really stand out, but if the riddler is saying it's a new Pokemon then I guess it's a new Pokemon hahaha

Gen5 had the starter evolutions revealed a matter of days before the game came out. Gen6 had the starter evolutions revealed a month before release. The earliest we'll see Gen7 starter evolutions is late October/Early November.
They were reveal through Corocoro before official trailer plus by release day they reveal starters final evolutions around after the games release.

So, looks like Alola Parasect is deconfirmed since regular Parasect appeared in the Japanese trailer

did the jhoto staters appeared already? then what are the faded ones for?

I haven't been keeping a close count, but I know that the faded ones are those who have appeared, but not in battle scenes or the overworld. For instance, we've seen Haxorus - it's one of the entrance gate designs at the Battle Royal arena.

Update for the answers to the riddles

N4: Rugby monkey is obvious.
Let's talk about Oranguru.
N3: Wu Yong has a nickname 'Zhi Duo Xing'
Zhi = Knowledge
Duo = Much
Xing = Star
So it's always translated as Resourceful Star.
But in Chinese, Chimp/Orangutan and Star share the same pronunciation 'XING' !!!
Wu Yong = Zhi Duo Xing = Orangutan with much knowledge
It's a riddle based on Chinese language lore.
Awesome.
Also the toucan.

Updated riddles here

Wait, did Riddler actually post that Toucan image? Or is that just added because a lot of people think it hints to something? Gotta make sure of that, before I add this to the OP.

Wait, did Riddler actually post that Toucan image? Or is that just added because a lot of people think it hints to something? Gotta make sure of that, before I add this to the OP.
He actually posted that. He said that design of this Pokemon will be focused on its mouth.

dbd9b82397dda1447361de32bab7d0a20df486d1.jpg

Last edited:

Nah, I looked at it from all the angles in the vid, and it was pretty clearly a toucan.

Yep.

Riddler said that. Something like "Ok, you guys found that. Good job! It's a pokemon and its design will be focused on its mouth."

I'm calling it now, Demo will be available soon after October 4th. If not then, then the following release.

Do we have confirmation that we are getting a demo? I still doubt this for some reason so if anyone has a link or something I would really appreciate it.

Mouth focused? Was there a Pokémon that had a focus with its mouth before?

Back
Top Bottom