• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
I'd like bring up a point that was mentioned a few pages back. The backpacker who gives us the strange souvenir says this on day 3.

Day 3: "The Kalos region is nice and all, but you should really check out my region! Our Champion is really something else, I tell you... Ah, never mind. You'll find out in due time."

So if Sun and Moon take place after X and Y, this statement contradicts the Chinese leak of us building a league. It having a mention before our player character even gets to it. Thoughts on this?

If the starters' first evolutions don't get revealed tomorrow than I expect them to be on corocoro. My hope for tomorrow however, is the addition of new fossil mons. Tyrantrum is my favorite Pokemon, and I've always been a big fan of dinosaurs. I know what people have been saying and that fossils may not occur due to Alola being based off Hawaii, but I still have hope.

I mean the game doesnt have to be totally realistic to Hawaii, they could include fossils if they really want, Im still hoping for them myself because I find Fossil Pokemon interesting.

Im ready to see the second stages of the starters myself but I dont know if I expect it.

Haven't fossils been confirmed by the new animation for Ancientpower?

If the starters' first evolutions don't get revealed tomorrow than I expect them to be on corocoro. My hope for tomorrow however, is the addition of new fossil mons. Tyrantrum is my favorite Pokemon, and I've always been a big fan of dinosaurs. I know what people have been saying and that fossils may not occur due to Alola being based off Hawaii, but I still have hope.
If the last issue mean anything then it probably won't include them and just Type: Nulls secret or just a random new Pokemon or Alolan form along with it but you never know.

I wouldn't say they're totally confirmed, but Ancientpower did show fossils of ribs and a calm shell.

Were other recognizable pokemon fossils in the animation, or were they vague?

I've wanted dark type vileplume since Karen used a vileplume in gen 2. Please, if only one part of the leak is true, give me my vile parasitic non-green plant! Oh, I guess mega belossom, too, considering my 3 shiny belossom that want to go mega.

Although unrealistic, I really want the last 4chan leak to be true. But only because of "Bug/Dragon Omastar". That typing is so crazy that this thing must be awesome.

I think the 4chan leak is plausible. A lot of the Alolan Forms seems to make sense in some way, like dark-type Vileplume and the aforementioned fighting Nidoking/Nidoqueen. I also feel like a UB will be the final "boss" of the game considering there isn't really a focus on battling in the game. It feels more like educated guesses rather than "I have this information that is true", though.

Back
Top Bottom