• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
These final starter images are now officially fake. Litten's evo does not look like it would evolve into that wrestler cat.
index.php
Then what is this? It's the same symbol as Luchalitten's head.

I'm pretty sure the concept art is still real. While the traits aren't as apparent like with Braxien>Delphox, we do still have features such as Torracat's collar that can easily be evolved into what we see in Litten3's design (in this case, the belt). So I still think the concept art is legit, it's just more subdued then some of the other blatant examples.

You could also make the argument though that since these traits are subdued by comparison that the possibility of another form is there.

Popplio2 looks like she is going to evolve into the mermaid in the leaks. Basically more or less confirms it.

From the 2chan leak

>Ash Greninja is a Z form and will be shown off at an event soon to promote the concept.

It seems the change is caused by an ability. Which would mean this leak is probably fake.

From the August 22nd 4chan leak

>Ash Greninja is in the game called Z Greninja. There a special z crystals like shuriken crystal. When greninja holds the shuriken crystal it uses full power water shuriken and transforms into Z greninja.

Probably fake.

From the Gummy leaks (26th september)

>The middle forms are named Rotalon, Blaline and Enteeal and drawings

Probably fake.

It might. I doesn't look so but it might.
You can read it's entry on the website if you haven't yet. It's talking about it's immense strength. I'm pretty sure it's going to become a wrestler. :rolleyes:

These final starter images are now officially fake. Litten's evo does not look like it would evolve into that wrestler cat.
index.php
in
index.php
In what way? Dartrix=Dart that I can see promoting to arrows and Torracats fire bell I can see turning into a fire belt.

Back
Top Bottom