• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Some guys are so desperate...

Read the official site.
The owl shoots feathers at its opponents, which supports why the leaked owl has feather arrows.
Look at the ruffles on Brionne. And look how girly it is.
Torracat has a bell collar that shoots fire, which is the same concept as the leaked evo that shoots fire from its bell belt.

Plus the fact that several Game Freak staff are tweeting about Tiger Mask.

Last edited:
.... I think those leaked final evos appear to be true. After the trailer release today, you can see similarities between the middle stage and the leaked final.
Side by Side, Dartrix has a reverse body color. On top of it, Dart in its name makes me think of a dart game and possibly becoming an archer later.
Torracat has a collar like thing that shoots fire... similar to the leaked final form having the belt. On top of it Torracat quickly moves on it's hind legs to shoot fire from its collar thing. The face looks similar except the final leak has more fluff to it. Markings are also the same.
Brionne has a mermaid/clown look to it and makes a similar pose as the final evo leak does as well. the "ears" are on its way to becoming hair.

Looks to me the leaks were legit.. now the hope for me is split evolution like with Rockruff.
If so, this examples the often reverse body coloring between the middle and final stage. the way these designs are set up, it is possible that they can easily make another form that looks pretty different.
Just a wait and see kind of thing.

I think this trailer actually confirms the leaked evo's are real. Also look at the descriptions in the webpage...

Brionne - popstar pokemon

http://i.********/vp/1475587085309.jpg

Torracat -

The bell-like object attached at the base of Torracat’s neck is a flame sac, an organ that can produce flames. Torracat’s emotions cause a rise in the organ’s temperature, and when the organ spits flames, it rings with the high, clear sound of a bell. Torracat attacks using the flames emitted from this bell.

Torracat’s mane serves as an excellent sensory organ, and it can sense what’s going on around it—even in the dark! It can also detect the presence of hidden enemies.

Torracat has a great love for battle and will attack so relentlessly that its opponents lose the will to fight. And yet it sometimes behaves like spoiled child in front of Trainers or Pokémon with whom it has built a relationship of trust.

The cat punch that this Pokémon can dish out with its strong forelegs is extremely powerful. It can bend iron bars and knock out large men with a single blow.

I'm definitely still going with the final evolutions for the starters are legitimate. Rowlet's middle looks like it could possibly become the archer and Popplio's looks strongly enough like it could become that siren. Yes, Litten is the odd one here in the mix but I think crazier things have happened with starter forms before. I mean consider Oshawott becoming Dewott. I was surprised when it became Samurott because it didn't seem like the logical progression to me. So in my mind this has happened before. Even with Frogadier becoming Greninja it is a pretty bold transformation visually. Plus, we still have no 100% confirmation for/against the possibility of split final forms. If that is a real thing, that would explain why these middle stages look more foreign because they'd have to be designed with both of those final stages in mind. I've always felt that Littens wrestler final stage is the one that sticks out of that trio and I can't help but think that its because Archer and Siren are one set of forms and Wrestler is from the other group. Just my thoughts on it but I would be hesitant to declare that concept art as debunked personally.

These final starter images are now officially fake. Litten's evo does not look like it would evolve into that wrestler cat.
index.php
In what way? Dartrix=Dart that I can easily see promote to arrows and Torracats fire bell I can see turning into a fire belt plus all their dex entries also Brionne must I say more sorry but your statement is clearly desperation...

Last edited:
The cat punch that this Pokémon can dish out with its strong forelegs is extremely powerful. It can bend iron bars and knock out large men with a single blow!

That is in the description of the official sun and moon page for Torracat

Mid evo decriptions:

Dartrix is extremely sensitive to other presences in the area and can detect opponents behind it and throw feathers to strike them without even seeing them. This Pokémon conceals sharp-bladed feathers inside its wings, showing astounding precision as it sends them flying in attack. And it goes beyond propelling its blade quills in simple straight lines—it can even bend these feathers to change their trajectories!

Revealing a certain snobbiness in its personality, Dartrix cares a great deal about its appearance, grooming its feathers in every spare moment. In truth, it’s also a bit of a birdbrain, with a tendency to bungle things up. Once it makes a mistake, it sometimes gets into a desperate struggle to gloss over the situation and ends up making a bigger mess than ever.

At times, this Pokémon feels so bothered by its dirty or ruffled feathers that it can’t focus on battle. When it loses its focus, it sometimes even retires from the battle on the spot! It’s up to each Trainer to help Dartrix overcome this troublesome stage. If this Pokémon is with a Trainer who helps it through, its strength will grow hugely!

The bell-like object attached at the base of Torracat’s neck is a flame sac, an organ that can produce flames. Torracat’s emotions cause a rise in the organ’s temperature, and when the organ spits flames, it rings with the high, clear sound of a bell. Torracat attacks using the flames emitted from this bell.

Torracat’s mane serves as an excellent sensory organ, and it can sense what’s going on around it—even in the dark! It can also detect the presence of hidden enemies.

Torracat has a great love for battle and will attack so relentlessly that its opponents lose the will to fight. And yet it sometimes behaves like spoiled child in front of Trainers or Pokémon with whom it has built a relationship of trust.

The cat punch that this Pokémon can dish out with its strong forelegs is extremely powerful. It can bend iron bars and knock out large men with a single blow!

Brionne learns its dances by imitating the other members of its colony. It sometimes even learns dances from humans. This Pokémon is a hard worker and pours itself into its efforts until it has memorized each dance. As it dances, Brionne creates balloon after balloon. In battle, it first sends its opponent into disarray with its dancing, and then slaps its balloons into its target, causing the balloons to explode and deal damage.

Brionne can dance in perfect time with others, even if they have only just met. On moonlit nights, you can sometimes see throngs of Brionne dancing as one, in perfect fluidity.

Brionne always acts cheery and positive. Even when it’s feeling sad, this Pokémon doesn’t allow its sorrow to show. It’s said that Brionne will only reveal a sad expression to a Pokémon or Trainer to whom it has opened its heart completely.

Torracats description makes it really obvious where its evolution is heading.

Also is it confirmed that the Starters will not have day and night forms? Because if you look at Lycanroc's day and night form, the Day Form looks like a natural progression from Rockruff but the Night form doesn't even look it evolved from Rockruff.
Maybe thats the case for our starters, the day forms will make more sense and the night forms will be more edgier.

I am just grabbing at straws here for "hope of split evolution of starters" because i thought it would be really cool, but if that is not the shared secret to Rockruff, what is the secret?

Back
Top Bottom