• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Interesting things to note, Morelul is on Yellow as opposed to Pink along with the other grass types and jungle pokes.

Wimpod, Salandit, Pikipek and Morelul are supposedly getting evos like I imagined.

Being placed together on the same island next to eachother is giving me a butterfree / beedrill vibe from Vikavolt and Ribombee lines, pontentially a 3rd evo for Ribombee line? however the design does look kinda finished and I wouldn't be surprised to be wrong.

Rotom Pokedex form is listed as being obtained on red island, we know this isn't meant in the sense of you only get the pokedex there and then but possibly the pokemon? If rotom pokedex form is a thing I expect Steel/Electric type or Normal/Electric type and I have no clue what its form move would be.

Interestingly Drampa and Tortunator, despite being hinted at being version exclusives, are found on different islands. it's quite rare that version exclusives do not share the same area, such as shown with alolan Raticate like and Gumshoos line.

Alolan Meowth and Alolan grimer lines could potentially be version counter parts?

Ultra beasts, despite being shown to fight on yellow island against Tapukoko are not displayed island wise and neither is Ash Greninja, Ash Greninja is most likely because demo is N/A to this however...

The fact that they aren't listed on islands as when we first see them and are even on this list seems ot be hinting that they are catchable, afterall we first see both rotom pokedex and UB-02 in yellow island however Rotom is listed as catchable on red island.

Perhaps UB's are catchable later game or even on the 5th island, the Aether Foundation's paradise? who knows.

Also a mythical pokemon, Magearna is listed as being on the 4th island, odd.

I think the Riddler's colors aren't for the island where they are found, but the island where they are first seen? This seems to be a full dex order taking into account when they are first seen. :confused:

I mean Morelull makes sense in Verdant Cavern because it's a mossy place, and Ribombee was first seen in Ulaula's red flower field to the left of the volcano and below the fortress city.

That said, we know we are getting the Rotomdéx earlier, so maybe there's an upgrade that makes it usable in battle in Ulaula, or maybe you can catch the Rotom inside the déx over there. Weird he put it on the list though.

Electric/Normal sounds ok to me, because it said "be careful with the goods!", remember? Which implies it's fragile, therefore Steel doesn't make as much sense.

Someone said Wimpod would be the 'Gyarados of this Gen. Hey, does an overhead view of Wimpod look similar to UB2 with this cocoon??

Edit:
1476630800169.png
Whoa, look at this chart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone said Wimpod would be the 'Gyarados of this Gen. Hey, does an overhead view of Wimpod look similar to UB2 with this cocoon??

Yes they do look similar. But I'm sure they have nothing to do with each other.

On a side note, the evolutions of Wimpod, Salandit. I so want to see them!

I want to see, but I do not wanna see. Torn. T.T
Riddle's speculation about orders of Pokemon this generation.

DBOHU5C.jpg
Are we sure it's not how rare they Are? To me it seems like a chart of the rare vs non rare. Yellow is commonly seen and found pokemon. Which naturally has the most. Pink would be pretty 50/50. Red is the like 5% and purple is the super rare and/or special event. White is unobtainable.

Are we sure it's not how rare they Are? To me it seems like a chart of the rare vs non rare. Yellow is commonly seen and found pokemon. Which naturally has the most. Pink would be pretty 50/50. Red is the like 5% and purple is the super rare and/or special event. White is unobtainable.

The starters are yellow though.

pokemon SM new fossil.png

Pokenchi footage for SM anime.
Looks like an Aerodactyl with a new fossil to me.

Here is the clear photo of the starter's final evo drawing that Masuda signed.
148hg78.jpg

Link to the fan's(who went up to Masuda for the sign) twitter account -
View: https://twitter.com/ElStrawFedora/status/787633390572810240

Kind of sad if you ask me. I'm sure GF know that leaks happen, but having someone show up to a signing and basically rub it in their faces that the final starter evolutions were leaked is rough. I'm sure he was pretty disappointed. Kind of a dick move if you ask me on the part of the guy that went there. lol

Kind of sad if you ask me. I'm sure GF know that leaks happen, but having someone show up to a signing and basically rub it in their faces that the final starter evolutions were leaked is rough. I'm sure he was pretty disappointed. Kind of a dick move if you ask me on the part of the guy that went there. lol
Yeah, in the world of internet nothing is secret anymore :(
But hey, he handled it professionally! Now imagine if the whole story or something of the sort leaked. A few leaked pokemon are just a dent in their armor, nothing more.

Another thing I found -
http://is.*********/vp/1476634492534.png

Personally I'd be flattered if people were falling over themselves to find out any little bit of info about a game I was making, legal or not. Yeah some things are supposed to be secret until release day, but it's better than no one talking about it or showing interest. Masuda's been doing this for years, so I doubt he's losing sleep over these silly leaks.

The starters are yellow though.

They're fake dude.

The artist came clean.
Yes yellow because you get one automatically at the start.
Yay fake!

The colours behind the Pokemon are clearly meaning the island. Yellow = Melemele, pink = Akala, red = third island, violet = fourth.

Aurorus.
I dont know it seems pretty scant for the different islands. It kind of makes sense but some of them do not to me. Still is just seems like the first island is the one with like all the pokemon. Unless we just do not know all of them. Like the red there is almost nothing available there. And yeah yeah rumored only 80, but still

Back
Top Bottom