• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
God Damn this Riddler.
Cresselia, if I were you I would share his information just because he insults you like that.
I really want to punch that spoiled guy... From the google translate I've understanded that his aristotle thing was something misleading and meant lilly + preevo that is in her bag.

Wow their def of virtual console is just...i dont want to say wrong but it kind of is in my understanding of it. I do not classify any of those as vc. Vc to me is the new stuff thats out that actual puts you into the game. All the new VR stuff is what I refer to as a VC.

Oh so you mean not really a remake but a rerelease of the original on digital copy?

Edit: moving on! So lets just say for arguments sake that all of the pokemon discovered are all there is. What else do we have left to discover? Obviously the story, but what about battle bonds, z-forms, z-moves, z-crystals and so on. What have we yet to learn and what have we learned?
If they can find if they are new forms (but my have been scrubbed) the z-form thing could probably be solved. There being new megas may still be in the air.As for z-crystals, besides the type crystals, I think they found 11 other crystals (which I'm guessing are exclusive moves, which I think we have seen 4 now right?)

Well, we can at least gather info together.
From Google Translate, I've been able to confirm that the stars on Marshadow were indeed forming the Z-Ring symbol.
Also, I think he said something about the last UB being related to space, and being the "Cross Riddle".

Do not be afraid, lavandula/Cresselia.
If you want to translate it, do it, if you don't want to do it, don't do it.
The Riddler, even if it's the source of what you translate, shouldn't to oppress you.
Thanks.
If he doesn't want people to translate it, he could have uploaded on a region locked website.

I honestly do not really care about his insults anymore. It was shocking for the first time, but it did nothing now.

Just that I'm getting exhausted from both work and college. (yes, I work AND go to college.)
The other thing is that I found out how little Hong Kong Youtubers earn compared to US Youtubers.
The pay rate is indeed different, and I'm slightly unhappy about it.

Seeing that he doesn't hate Erik's or Pokesan's translations, I don't see why I can't take a rest for now.

Riddler
TDXqkhS.png

1. About the broken line between Aristotle and UB-01, before the demo was data mined, UB-01 name was always ???, and its design so much similar to Lillie, it also makes him think that UB-01 are also Aristotle's form. Now the demo has been data mined, the number in Pokedex also got leaked, Aristotle is this two:
809oALL.png

2. Riddle No.12's choice was left, Olivia "exactly the same", "ultimatum" are the same.

Who is Hala? - Professor, Gym Leader, E4, Champion, Villain boss, important NPC, new kind of NPC, normal NPC

3. Riddle No.16 are not (riddle about new Pokemon, and the hint is that he said is: "After 10 years, Alpaca finally appear, did it appear each 10 years?)

a6UAuVa.png
, because its name was hidden.

also not:
y328Xwn.png
, because it is the last one before mythical Pokemon.

Of course, it maybe the one with the big mouth, look at its design.

I'm updating the chart, the red cross is that Pokemon, very terrible exist

Riddler also said something about Pikipek evolves to toucan, Salandit's design is based on who, let's wait for official Chinese name. Marshadow's 7 stars and Z-ring symbol, wait for official games.

And the hint about Lunala's number in Pokedex, starter's secret, etc speculation are failed(?) (I need Cress help with this @@, did he mean he misunderstood something so it false?

Then he analyzes the design of two "pre-evolution" of Sol and Luna, the first one look like a cloud, in its design also have stars, galaxy background, etc. It's easy to think to the nebula, everyone knows that nebula will later become fixed star (sorry, I don't know any English word for this one). And the second one has Solgaleo and Lunala's features
809oALL.png

ZgnFMHk.png

Then talk about shiny
CgmhZ7G.png

The first one have cheek become red, the second one has core become the red universe, look like black hole's core. Then Lunala and Solgaleo also become red.

Last edited:
Riddler
TDXqkhS.png

1. About the broken line between Aristotle and UB-01, before the demo was data mined, UB-01 name was always ???, and its design so much similar to Lillie, it also makes him think that UB-01 are also Aristotle's form. Now the demo has been data mined, the number in Pokedex also got leaked, Aristotle is this two:
809oALL.png

2. Riddle No.12's choice was left, Olivia "exactly the same", "ultimatum" are the same.

Who is Hala? - Professor, Gym Leader, E4, Champion, Villain boss, important NPC, new kind of NPC, normal NPC

3. Riddle No.16 are not:

a6UAuVa.png
, because its name was hidden.

also not:
y328Xwn.png
, because it is the last one before mythical Pokemon.

Of course, it maybe the one with the big mouth, look at its design.

I'm updating the chart, use the "cross" something (I'm don't know that is Riddle No.16 so not sure about this part, will find it and update later)

Riddler also said something about Pikipek evolves to toucan, Salandit's design is based on who, let's wait for official Chinese name. Marshadow's 7 stars and Z-ring symbol, wait for official games.

And the hint about Lunala's number in Pokedex, starter's secret, etc speculation are fail(?) (I need Cress help with this @@, did he mean he misunderstood something so it false?

Then he analyzes the design of two "pre evolution" of Sol and Luna, the first one look like a cloud, in its design also have stars, galaxy background, etc. It's easy to think to the nebula, everyone knows that nebula will later become fixed star (sorry, I don't know any English word for this one). And the second one have Solgaleo and Lunala's features
809oALL.png

ZgnFMHk.png
I think he says that something about the starter evo's secret might have been scrapped by the officials.

Oh yes they can. Zorua was supposed to have an "all new" method of evolution into Zoroark according to Corocoro.
Never seen that CoroCoro so can't comment on that. Still hoping that starters still have their secret but if whatever it is was scrapped. then it would probably be too much hassle for player to use or too unbalance for the game.

Burning Questions For Pokémon Sun & Moon

This new interview with Masuda and Ohmori has confirmed that Soaring is ORAS exclusive, and is not returning in SM (as I predicted).

It also confirms, or at least implies there is no diving and underwater in SM either.

I was hoping that they would not reuse the exclusive features of Hoenn and ORAS, and it seems that is indeed the case.

Here are the extracts:

About Soaring

In Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, you could soar over the top of the map? Are you going to be able to do that in Sun and Moon?

Shigeru Ohmori: With Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, it being kind of a remake of a game from over a decade ago, we really wanted to show it from a different perspective, which is why we did the soar feature, which allows you to fly the skies. But with Sun and Moon, we really put the focus more on doing this rite of passage to travel across to different islands. We really put the focus more on walking the islands with your own two feet

About Diving

A criticism of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire here in America that became an internet meme is that the game had too much water. Will Sun and Moon also have too much water or will there be less water?

Shigeru Ohmori: Each game really tries to uniquely define the region strengths and characteristics, so with Hoenn we put in a lot of water because we wanted to put some of the focus on diving around to the deep sea or use Surf to get around the region, so that was where we had a lot of water in that game. With Sun and Moon, if you look at the map of it looks like there's a lot of water, but in the actual game itself I think you'll see that there's quite a bit less water that you traverse across.

As I mentioned earlier, in Pokémon Sun and Moon one of the core ideas is that you’re going across all these different islands completing these challenges as a rite of passage type of thing. You go around conquering each of the different islands, and then there's new excitement and new unique features awaiting you on the next island. So that was one of the things we wanted to focus on and really make it look different than before.

(congratulations, IGN, no diving thanks to your meme!)

Last edited:
:( awe i like dive. I wanted to see it new graphitized. It makes me wonder if we won't have some new abilities kind of similiar though.

Last edited:
can we here write about everything that leaked from the demo, or what thread is it?

Regarding the Prevos, is it one evolves in Lunala and the other into Solgaleo?

OR is it stage 1 evolving into stage 2, and then into either Solgaleo or Lunala (depending on version)?

I hope there are more alolan forms and new pokemon then those already leaked.

I hope there are more alolan forms and new pokemon then those already leaked.

If only, Vikavolt's the closest thing I've got to a decent Electric type, but his bug typing rules out Wimpods evo, so for my water type im left with the sea urchin, and god help me if he turns out part grass type or useless.

Back
Top Bottom