• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Everything Riddle confirmed:

1. You can ride Machamp (instead of HM Strength), one pair hand will carry the trainer when the other push the rock. Let your imagination running wild :v

2. Pokemon in Lille's bag is called Nebby (nickname) which was revealed in data mined, the
"purple pre-evolve of Solgaleo or Lunala"

3. Talk about story how Tapu Koko save you, why you on the bridge, etc. Not translated it.
Riding machamp is hilarious. lol

Nebby for nebula? It makes sense.

*They Deleted the Tweet*
Putting in a Screenshot

tumblr_ofp95zCGE11vqssxto1_1280.png

Starter Evo's confirmed.

Last edited:
According to a post by Serebii, their names are, in order and Japanese names, Junaipa, Gaogaen and Ashirene

Correct, and Joe Merrick also stated (or at least he's sure of it) that Litten3 has a horrible english name to boot. His japanese name Gaogaen, however, is pretty cool, as it loosely translates to "Roar Fang Flame"

I just saw it on Serebii.net, but it will be interesting to see what their English name will be. I didn't know it was leaked back in June though. With the water one, I think it will have something to do with sirens, but we will have to wait and see.

If those images were released, that might mean today's news will cover the final starter evolutions.
I can't fucking wait.
Not even mostly to see the evos moving and get a better look/names/general gameplay info.
I can't wait to see the reactions to them!

Especially Gaogaen.

This is technically the 3rd time the starter evos have leaked. First the original concept art, then the datamine and now from Pokemon's twitter itself. :ROFLMAO:

First time we get any clue to their names though.

also I would like to direct your attention to the ambient effects surrounding the third stages of the starters on their box art.

All of them have their obvious starter type, Grass Fire and Water respectively from right to left. However, the Rowlet3 has some wind effects along with leaves showing its flying typing as wind. The litten3 evo seems to just be fire with a red background, but the Popplio3 evo has not only water effects but pinkish rings.

Does this mean that Rowlet 3 is Grass / Flying , Litten 3 is Pure Fire and Popplio 3 is Water Fairy?

I just found it interesting that there were no signs of a "Dark" or "Fighting" typing on the litten3 box art unlike all the others that had their assumed secondary typings hinted at.

Wow, I'm loving Popliomaid even more with that box art. I would definitely choose her had it not been for Greninja. Oh well, there's always the GTS.

The fact they deleted the tweet makes me think the trailer we're getting won't reveal them...

EDIT: Guess I was wrong

Last edited:
The fact they deleted the tweet makes me think the trailer we're getting won't reveal them...
See and I have the opposite thought. I figured they pulled it cause they went, "oh crap! Too soon."

Also does anyone know what time info should be released? Nvm right now apparently haha

Rip: my grass/flying T.T whyyyyyyy?!

Back
Top Bottom