• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Holy s*** they put the originals in! We finally fight ash in his truest form haha. That was a massive reveal trailer! I also am surprised with what I had right in terms of typing. Like cosmog being purely physic. Also I do think the "dolphin" is supposed to be tapu fini. It looks just like a long beaked dolphin

Guys help me understand - why do Red and Blue/Green have new artwork?! What do we know??!?!?!??!?!

Man it's incredible to see Red and Blue as adults. And Rowlett's final evo being Grass/Ghost is definitely something I didn't see coming. But I like it! And I finally get to see my waifu Cynthia is glorious 3D. My god, November can't get here soon enough.

Guys help me understand - why do Red and Blue/Green have new artwork?! What do we know??!?!?!??!?!
They are older since its been 10+ years since their games why Wally hasnt you may ask since both games happen the earliest? He has a usable model so I guess they didn't bother plus they said familiar faces will appear some will change in their Q and A.

Can I just say that the Tapu Z-move makes the trainer look like they are about to murder something with absolute joy on their face
fbdd943478d74c86b327bc011a4b2045.png

38d1a0dc5fd24376978d9be9668b99f1.png
These are definitely not the faces of mercy

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm personally heartbroken that decidueye is grass/ghost. I would ne ok with it if they had not started it as grass/flying and got my hopes up.
^_^ on the other hand ecstatic about getting a dolphin, and yes i super see it as a dolphin so I chose to believe it is until announced otherwise

Until today, I thought SM would be the best first pair of a generation ever, but nothing too special, since it is just a first pair. Now, I am convinced it will be the best Pokemon game ever, (or second, behind BW2, at the least), and it is definitely not a first pair. It is a third version, content wise.

Now I am finally riding the hype train.

Cosmog is freakin' adorable, I don't really want it to evolve :(

Just a speculation, with the amount of data in the game, could it be that this would be sort of a Gold and Silver style with:

First Part - Trials and Main Story
Second Part - fast forward to some minute changes in Alola, Alola Gym Badges and League?

Seems fair huh?

I think Anabel in the riddler's leak means the Battle Tree since it seems like it's a battle facility of sorts, but that's just a guess

They are older since its been 10+ years since their games why Wally hasnt you may ask since both games happen the earliest? He has a usable model so I guess they didn't bother plus they said familiar faces will appear some will change in their Q and A.

Or because XY/ORAS/SM happen in a different universe and ORAS happens later than in the old one.

Back
Top Bottom