• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
I'm not into competitive battling so I don't care about stats, but too bad Decidueye has bad speed. I was hoping GF would give it some love.
Also, anyone could see Aether being bad from a mile away. From the moment they were revealed we pretty much knew something was up.
UBs are the only thing that interest me at this point, and maybe what's the deal with the Alola league.

More Answers

stoutland for finding hidden items, mudsdale for running over rough terrain, lapras for surf, sharpedo for surf + rock smash, charizard for fly

performance is pretty okay in normal battles, fps drops when heavy effects like z moves show up.

doubles performance is pretty laggy.

Yes I removed my hat very early on.

How do you get this? I can't even follow the leaker's posts on 4chan XD would be nice if the first page gets updated with the leaks since this thread is the leaks thread..

So have we learned the evolution method of Lurantis yet? And perhaos the Alolan Golem typings?

Anyone know if Decidueye's signature Z-Move is any good? Like perhaps it trapping both members of the enemy team while dealing massive Ghost-type damage?

I want to know the stats of Complete Zygarde. Also the guardians and mascots.

He'll come back by tomorrow with a full summary of the Aether base and probably more stuff.

So some summary missing from the OP:

Rowlet -> (lvl 16) Dartrix
Wimpod -> Golisopod (Bug/Water)
Morelull -> Shiinotic (Grass/Fairy)
Pikipek ->(lvl 14) Trumbeak -> Toucannon (Normal/Flying; Keen Eye)
Salandit -> Salazzle (Poison/Fire; Corrosion)
Dewpider (Bug/Water)

Alolan Diglett -> Alolan Dugtrio (Ground/Steel)

Totem Pokemon:
Wishiwashi, Salazzle, Vikavolt, Lurantis, Alolan Raticate/Gumshoos, Mimikyu

Ultra Beasts are referred to as "Pokemon from another dimension".
UB-01 is battled (but not catchable) at level 27. It resists Flying but is hit by Grass neutrally.
Colress is present in the game but is not battled (yet?). Gives player TM Flame Charge.
Samson Oak gives the player some apricorn balls. So far, Moon Ball specifically was confirmed.

Leafage is 40 BP Grass Physical
Spirit Shackle is 80 BP Ghost Physical
And Decidueye has a new Z-Move called Sinister Arrow Raid (180 BP Physical). Z-Crystal is called Decidium Z.

The rest are plot-related details, though I'm probably missing some things. Didn't bother to include base-stats.

Last edited:
I'm getting the feeling that the leaker is going to get silenced by Nintendo very soon, since when this happened with X/Y, two people got it early and were both silenced by Nintendo only two days afterwards, so everyone had to wait until about a day before the games were even out before getting to know more about what was going on.

I mean, some Pokemon names are fine since we've seen 90% of all the new Pokemon available, but I don't want to be spoiled on the plot of the games, and this is someone who believes that the starter finals that were leaked months back were leaked intentionally by Game Freak to fuel hype and speculation.

Wimpod -> Golisopod (Bug/Water)
Morelull -> Shiinotic (Grass/Fairy)
Trumbeak -> Toucannon (Normal/Flying)
Salandit-> Salazzle (Poison/Fire)
Dewpider (Bug/Water)
Golisopod=goliath+isopod?

Shiinotic=shiitake+hypnotic, reminds me of the hypno shroom from plants vs zombie which I love to play :) shiinotic is the polymerization of the plant AND zombie XD

so pikipek is getting the instrument name theme?
Piccolo+peck
Trumpet+beak
Canon+toucan

Salamander+dazzle? Still hoping it's not female only, though it does look like it.. When will we get a Pokemon that has prevo that can be both male and female and evolves to male only?

Dew+spider.. Dewpider sounds cute :)
Alolan Diglett -> Alolan Dugtrio (Ground/Steel)
Metalhead confirmed. What steel moves will it have aside from iron head though?
Totem Pokemon:
Wishiwashi, Salazzle, Vikavolt, Lurantis, Alolan Raticate/Gumshoos, Mimikyu
Lana,kiawe, Sophocles, mallow, ilima, and ghost girl.. One captain left.. Could be dragon.
1-3-2-1?
So Sophocles and ghost girl on ula ula right?
Ultra Beasts are referred to as "Pokemon from another dimension".
UB-01 is battled (but not catchable) at level 27. It resists Flying but is hit by Grass neutrally.
Colress is present in the game but is not battled (yet?).
Only electric fits this typing, but it be type combo:
Steel-water/ground/Rock
Rock-water

And other combos with electric that's neutral to grass.. So it's confirmed to be part electric then? Part water could work with its design/origin, but I can't see it as part steel or rock.. Hmm.. Steel/water ub01?

And Decidueye has a new Z-Move but I forget what it's called. Z-Crystal is called Decidium Z.
It's definitely the secret. How many are the exclusive Z moves from the datamine again?

Shiinotic=shiitake+hypnotic, reminds me of the hypno shroom from plants vs zombie which I love to play :) shiinotic is the polymerization of the plant AND zombie XD

Piccolo+peck
Trumpet+beak
Canon+toucan

Salamander+dazzle? Still hoping it's not female only, though it does look like it.. When will we get a Pokemon that has prevo that can be both male and female and evolves to male only?

Lana,kiawe, Sophocles, mallow, ilima

Piccolo+peck
Trumpet+beak
Canon+toucan

Lana,kiawe, Sophocles, mallow, ilima, and ghost girl.. One captain left.. Could be dragon.
1-3-2-1?
So Sophocles and ghost girl on ula ula right?

Only electric fits this typing, but it be type combo:
Steel-water/ground/Rock
Rock-water

And other combos with electric that's neutral to grass.. So it's confirmed to be part electric then? Part water could work with its design/origin, but I can't see it as part steel or rock.. Hmm.. Steel/water ub01?

It's definitely the secret. How many are the exclusive Z moves from the datamine again?
11 exclusive Z-Moves

Eleven.

1. Pikachu
2. Alolan Raichu
3. Eevee
4. Snorlax
5. Tapu family
6. Decidueye
7. Incineroar (presumed)
8. Primarina (presumed)

My guesses for the remainder are Solgaleo, Lunala, and maybe Marshadow, ooooooooor Psyduck since I think I remember somebody mentioning that Masuda hinted at Psyduck getting one.

Back
Top Bottom