• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
It doesn't relate to the sun and moon topic
Then please don't discuss it in the Sun&Moon section and go here: The Generation IV Remake Discussion

Also @Arceus the Dragon , as the others have said: you get two Solgaleos or Lunalas in the game, this is a fact. And with that I'd like the discussion about this to end.

Also just a note: I'm not updating the OP until the games are out, in case someone still wants to read through the leaks without being spoiled.

Can i just say that I love the remix used for the Battle Tree area? I know its an old song, but I can't remember if its a league or frontier location theme.
It's a remix of the Battle Tower song from Crystal, which I believe has been remixed in every generation.

Last edited:
I wonder, if they're no national pokedex, how you suppose to get the rest of the pokemon in the game?

So they finally decided to reveal dugtrio's line. Kind of a disappointing last trailer.

I wonder, if they're no national pokedex, how you suppose to get the rest of the pokemon in the game?

We've never been able to get "the rest" of the Pokémon in a single game. There are always some left unobtainable - but it seems that some few National Dex Pokémon can be obtained via QR codes.

I think that at least the QR Scan Pokemon should have in game descriptions.

We've never been able to get "the rest" of the Pokémon in a single game. There are always some left unobtainable - but it seems that some few National Dex Pokémon can be obtained via QR codes.
I know it's a stupid question, don't judge me, but how do you use the QR code, I've never used the QR code?

Then please don't discuss it in the Sun&Moon section and go here: The Generation IV Remake Discussion

Also @Arceus the Dragon , as the others have said: you get two Solgaleos or Lunalas in the game, this is a fact. And with that I'd like the discussion about this to end.

Also just a note: I'm not updating the OP until the games are out, in case someone still wants to read through the leaks without being spoiled.
Sorry about that Soki. If you say that we do get two then I take your word for it. Any more leaks?

So no national dex. Does that mean we can't transfer from xy and oras to sun and moon? Or am I reading that wrong?

I know it's a stupid question, don't judge me, but how do you use the QR code, I've never used the QR code?

Nah it's not a stupid question. Now, I don't have all of the exact information for Sm specifically - but essentially, all you do is find a corresponding QR code (I'm sure they'll be floating around online, on these boards and such), select the option in your game to scan it, and then aim your 3DS camera at the QR code box so that your system can read it.

So no national dex. Does that mean we can't transfer from xy and oras to sun and moon? Or am I reading that wrong?

You can transfer Pokémon from XY/ORAS up to SM when Pokémon Bank updates in January. All that the lack of a National Dex means is that those Pokémon will not have Pokédex entries in SM; if you want to use the Pokédex functions for them, then you will have to use the Bank's Pokédex (which is coming with the update).

You can transfer Pokémon from XY/ORAS up to SM when Pokémon Bank updates in January. All that the lack of a National Dex means is that those Pokémon will not have Pokédex entries in SM; if you want to use the Pokédex functions for them, then you will have to use the Bank's Pokédex (which is coming with the update).
What if you don't have XY and ORAS, and didn't play any of these game? Because I didn't play XY and OrAs

What if you don't have XY and ORAS, and didn't play any of these game? Because I didn't play XY and OrAs

In that case, you will simply have nothing to transfer from XY or ORAS.

You can, however, still transfer to SM from BW and B2W2 (and by extension, RSE/FRLG and DPP/HGSS), as well as from the Virtual Console releases of RBY (and Green, for applicable territories) by using the Poké Transporter app to send those Pokémon to the Pokémon Bank.

So because she says it, even if several others have said THE EXACT SAME THING, you don't take our word for it but hers? Even though we are all saying the exact same thing.

Ohkay Brenda.
I am not Brenda. I am a guy so that name doesn't fit and not even close to my real name. I take her word over others because she is a mod and mods don't lie to users.

I am not Brenda. I am a guy so that name doesn't fit and not even close to my real name. I take her word over others because she is a mod and mods don't lie to users.
Don't get so defensive. It's something I say to everyone. Christ.
Neither have we. Just because we don't have a title doesn't mean we are lying to you. For fucks sake.

Don't get so defensive. It's something I say to everyone. Christ.
Neither have we. Just because we don't have a title doesn't mean we are lying to you. For fucks sake.
Sorry but I am not taking the word of anyone that is not a mod when it comes to games. I assume that non-mods are lying to me.

Hey, Necrozma is Corpus, right?? Azoth-centric theorists like myself were thinking Marsha's, but obviously this fits way better knowing things now.

Attachments

• Azoth.jpg
    Azoth.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 60
Back
Top Bottom