• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
While they can be wrong, their word has significantly more weight than appeals to tradition do... Since they have credibility from getting the Switch's entire concept and design pretty much on the dot, I see no reason why it wouldn't.

If the Mario/Rabbids thing turns out to be true, as that's significantly weirder than Stars, I'm going to lose whatever doubt I had left in Dale's leak, though.

While they can be wrong, their word has significantly more weight than appeals to tradition do... Since they have credibility from getting the Switch's entire concept and design pretty much on the dot, I see no reason why it wouldn't.

If the Mario/Rabbids thing turns out to be true, as that's significantly weirder than Stars, I'm going to lose whatever doubt I had left in Dale's leak, though.

If it is true, it would be a shitty idea

If it is true, it would be a shitty idea
I dunno, it's like the kind of idea that's so ridiculous I actually want it to be a thing.

Like it's the sort of thing that's so unexpected it catches interest. I don't care for the Rabbids, but the idea of the Mario characters fighting an invasion of them in a Turn-based RPG is just so crazy that I want it.

I think the some of the rumors leaks like starter's secret were scrapped from sun and moon, but add in pokemon star, what do you think, what leaks from this thread do you want to see in pokemon stars, it's just speculation, but let's see what you guys think

For the Starters, according to Tv Tropes, their secret is their Z-Moves, listed under "Urban Legend of Zelda"

for the record, since it's been made clear that only sources of the highest levels of credibility shall be taken at face value in this thread, TV Tropes is not one of those - it's a fan run wiki that can be edited by anyone and has absolutely 0 official connections or inside sources, unlike, say, EuroGamer.

It is a fun and amusing site, though. I'll give it that. :p

for the record, since it's been made clear that only sources of the highest levels of credibility shall be taken at face value in this thread, TV Tropes is not one of those - it's a fan run wiki that can be edited by anyone and has absolutely 0 official connections or inside sources, unlike, say, EuroGamer.

It is a fun and amusing site, though. I'll give it that. :p

Okay, tell me this, some Pages can be Locked, the Anime's YMMV Page (thanks Alain), for example, and The Game's pages were locked when the games were datamined (Though they were breifly unlocked when the final starter evo trailer came along).

Also, if SM reaches even the New 3DS's Limits while also being a O3DS Game, then what about Hyrule Warriors Legends, A Game that is a port of a Wii U game that's a crossover-spinoff of Dynasty Warriors which is a game where alot of objects can appear at the same time?

Okay, tell me this, some Pages can be Locked, the Anime's YMMV Page (thanks Alain), for example, and The Game's pages were locked when the games were datamined (Though they were breifly unlocked when the final starter evo trailer came along).

Also, if SM reaches even the New 3DS's Limits while also being a O3DS Game, then what about Hyrule Warriors Legends, A Game that is a port of a Wii U game that's a crossover-spinoff of Dynasty Warriors which is a game where alot of objects can appear at the same time?
HWL apparently is super taxing on the system as well, perhaps to an even greater extent. I've heard reports of plenty of lag there too.

Sure, they can lock the pages to prevent people trolling during times when that is likely to occur. That doesn't change the fact that every single word on those pages was typed by a random person with no connection to CoroCoro, Game Freak, or Nintendo. "TV Tropes administrator" has certain privileges - infallible knowledge of exactly what was meant by a Japanese magazine that is known for being vague and overhyping its promises is not one of those privileges.

I want to know what kind of mental gymnastics people go through to deny sources like ER and LKD and Eurogamer who have all leaked real info in the past but accept info posted by a random person to a website with no standards or quality control and that anyone can edit.

I want to know what kind of mental gymnastics people go through to deny sources like ER and LKD and Eurogamer who have all leaked real info in the past but accept info posted by a random person to a website with no standards or quality control and that anyone can edit.
Sorry but there is no one here that of that description. Some may have gotten things right but they can also get it wrong. Relying on those sources is a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom