• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
I think it's safe to say it's confirmed. Lkd leaked an indie game screens exclusive to the switch and after about 2 hours an official announcement was made because LKD leaked it early. So...she has real insiders. I don't think she will support false news.

I think the some of the rumors leaks like starter's secret were scrapped from sun and moon, but add in pokemon star, what do you think, what leaks from this thread do you want to see in pokemon stars, it's just speculation, but let's see what you guys think

Based on what VelVoxelRaptor said on the last page, I believe something like this could be possible, but whether its true or not, remains to be seen. I refuse to believe that exclusive Z-Moves were this super hyped secret. I mean, anyone with a good brain could figure out that the starters were going to get Z-moves of their own one way or another. That is not really a secret.

That said, whatever this supposed, scrapped secret of the starters was, I still hope its Split Evo Forms between anthro and quad-forms, especially seeing as I have seen this super wicked, if not highly accurate fan evolution of what Litten and its evo Torracat could have become as a four legged lightning bruiser like this big kitty over here:

incineroar__quadruped_version__2_by_crystaldraeron-daopva7.png

What's the difference between DP remake and DP sequel, Anyone know?
Based on what VelVoxelRaptor said on the last page, I believe something like this could be possible, but whether its true or not, remains to be seen. I refuse to believe that exclusive Z-Moves were this super hyped secret. I mean, anyone with a good brain could figure out that the starters were going to get Z-moves of their own one way or another. That is not really a secret.

That said, whatever this supposed, scrapped secret of the starters was, I still hope its Split Evo Forms between anthro and quad-forms, especially seeing as I have seen this super wicked, if not highly accurate fan evolution of what Litten and its evo Torracat could have become as a four legged lightning bruiser like this big kitty over here:

incineroar__quadruped_version__2_by_crystaldraeron-daopva7.png
First, Nice Fanart, it's badass. Second, I do agree, it totally obvious that the starters would get their own Z-moves, but it's not that much of a secret to the starters. Maybe some of the stuff like Split evolution, Z-forms, etc were scrapped from sun and moon, but will be added in Pokemon Stars.

What's the difference between DP remake and DP sequel, Anyone know?
A remake has the same basic plot and gameplay progression, a sequel is more of a follow up plotwise (Like Gold/Silver to Red/Blue, and Black 2/White 2 to Black/White).

I have the slogan of stars:

"Gotta Catch em all! But if you wanted this on 3DS, then Fuck You!"

Also, Necrozma is the Prism Pokèmon, not the Starre Pokèmon.

Also, The Starters did not share a secret with Rockruff, that was a mistranslation

Also, what if LD Wasn't blacklisted (prepare for nonsense, please don't quote or reply to this, unless you have a tinfoil hat) what if... She was paid by Eurogamer to say she was blacklisted, and everyone else who is on with this is being forced by Eurogamer, as they are being forced to find evidence that Stars is real

alternitively, LD was blocked by a Parody Account

The rumor for Stars needs to stop being treated as confirmed because at the end of the day it is still a rumor. When a new pokemon game is confirmed, we will know about it when GF announces it.

You do realize Stars is a codename, right?
We all know that. I'm trying to see what is Star though, what do you think star is, is it the third version sequel of sun and moon, will star have a different expanded story, are the stuff that were scrapped will be in stars, what do you think?

We all know that. I'm trying to see what is Star though, what do you think star is, is it the third version sequel of sun and moon, will star have a different expanded story, are the stuff that were scrapped will be in stars, what do you think?

...I'm not sure about a Third Version SM Sequel...

The rumor for Stars needs to stop being treated as confirmed because at the end of the day it is still a rumor. When a new pokemon game is confirmed, we will know about it when GF announces it.

Yes, and until GF announces it, people are free to speculate about it. People are free to treat it as confirmed, just as you are free to treat it as fake.

Why don't we speculate and make prediction on Pokemon Stars, you can come up with just anything., let's see what kind of details, speculation, and prediction you can come up with.

Last edited:
Also, what if LD Wasn't blacklisted (prepare for nonsense, please don't quote or reply to this, unless you have a tinfoil hat) what if... She was paid by Eurogamer to say she was blacklisted, and everyone else who is on with this is being forced by Eurogamer, as they are being forced to find evidence that Stars is real

alternitively, LD was blocked by a Parody Account
Well that would be the ultimate wet dream to anyone who is on the "Stars is fake"-camp, wouldn't it.

(Basically doing such a thing would be a career-killer for any (self)respected journalist there is. And to add: I don't think Eurogamer has the budget to even bribe someone in to making such a move)

Well that would be the ultimate wet dream to anyone who is on the "Stars is fake"-camp, wouldn't it.

(Basically doing such a thing would be a career-killer for any (self)respected journalist there is. And to add: I don't think Eurogamer has the budget to even bribe someone in to making such a move)

I am, and have been as illustrated by month old posts, been of firm belief we will get a Switch title. That being said, I finally looked into this Laura leaker. Not saying she's wrong, but I looked at her Twitter. Let's just say she is no self respecting journalist. To be perfectly honest, her content made me feel extremely uncomfortable and slightly disturbed.

Shemar- Some of us have tried discussing our speculation and hopes, but when attempted conversation immediately reverts to real/fake arguments.

with some people's attitudes towards it they really should call it Pokemon Salt.
But then where's Pokémon Pepper?

Shemar- Some of us have tried discussing our speculation and hopes, but when attempted conversation immediately reverts to real/fake arguments.
Yep, that's the sad truth. All I really want are people's opinions on new Move Tutor moves for Stars should any new ones be added. Yet, this real/fake crap is all people are focusing on.

Now, can we all please calm down and talk about hypothetical Move Tutor moves for a second?

I'm most curious about new PKMN. Personally, I feel no new species lines will be introduced, aside from a few Legendary and UB. I do think we will get new Alola forms though. I think there are 25 Kanto lines unobtainable in the game. Taking out starter lines and fossils, 20. I feel Arbok, Weezing, Nidos, Dodrio, and Rapidash are most likely to get new forms. I thought Rhydon was a no brainer, but Island Scan got me.

I doubt this happens, but I would be down with Switch version being in Kanto, with Alola postgame. Would be way cool, more so if you start the game when Lilly and her mom arrive, with her being the rival.

Back
Top Bottom