• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
I think they meant that the hat would depend on the region. (The Z-Move works on all Pikachus with hats, after all)

Now I want them to give away Ash-Hat Pikachu codes that get you a bunch of Pikachus with the same hat. Have it so people get enough to get one of each hat and can trade Pikachus to collect all of the hats.

Welp. It's Pokemon Day. Any minute now... pls. Would love an announcement today.

And Pokemon Day is basically over (been gone for hours in Japan), and no announcement. I'm really disappointed. Today was the perfect opportunity to release GSC on 3DS eShop VC.

And Pokemon Day is basically over (been gone for hours in Japan), and no announcement. I'm really disappointed. Today was the perfect opportunity to release GSC on 3DS eShop VC.
Actually Pokemon Day 2019 or November 21, 2019 would also be good opportunities... Masuda or someone had stated they had no intentions of putting Gen II on VC currently.

Also, this kinda reminds me of AZ's Floette, which still hasn't been released publicly without hacking, except it's an anime representation.

Guess the next wait will be for CoroCoro. But this lack of news isn't fun. Hope to see something soon, no matter how small. :/

Actually Pokemon Day 2019 or November 21, 2019 would also be good opportunities... Masuda or someone had stated they had no intentions of putting Gen II on VC currently.

Also, this kinda reminds me of AZ's Floette, which still hasn't been released publicly without hacking, except it's an anime representation.

I wonder Wynaut

The Riddler said that they weren't developing Gen 2 VC when he was there.
(He said that before the release of Sun and Moon)

If Game Freak don´t release GSC on VC, they would be stupid. And now is the best time to put them on VC, along with Go adding the Johto Pokemon.

As a Johto fan, I feel very annoyed about that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom