• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
i mean, the head of the model looks identical to gladion's current model, really. if he were older, i'd imagine he'd look just a bit different, so...

gladionpics.png

then again, it's anime, amiright

but that concept art was great, very convincing. props to the artist.

Famous Chinese leaker NintenPipe NintenPipe|任天派 - 任天堂综合资讯门户 was reported to claim that tonight's Pokemon Direct will be about a new 3DS games.
The person who discovered the Chinese leak claimed that NintenPipe is a reputable leaker with insider information from Nintendo Hong Kong, and the former also claimed that NintenPipe has put 3DS on the Pokemon Direct picture this morning, causing a lot of discussion in China.
K... so this is kinda correct for now?
It was 3DS. And Chinese doesn't have plural/ singular forms, so we didn't know it was 1 or 2 games from the start.

Looks like I was right about it being a sequel regardless of whether that art was legit or not I'm glad I LOVE BW2 and I know I'm gonna love this can't wait to see more on the new and returning characters!

Alright, I guess it is time to bring this thread back to life. Most like as what Defiant said these games will take place in a parallel universe with new Pokemon. Could this then be Gen 7.5?

New Pokémon probably just means an updated list of catchable Pokémon. Plus, usually they refer to new formes and such as new Pokémon as well. We may see new allan form Pokémon, but I don't believe we'll be seeing any actual new Pokémon.

How long until nintendo direct?

Back
Top Bottom