• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

-runs in, fashionably late- HAI.

Zoku

Reaction score
So I've like... been on this forum for almost a week? And lurked even longer, so I should proooobably post an introduction. 8|

Hai. I'm Zoku. I like Pokymanz, especially Morty/Falkner. Yes, as a yaoi. B) Roleplayingz, reading/writing, drawing, blogging, meeting friends with similar interests, that's me. ¦3

So... yeah! Kinda rambly on these things so I'll stop now. :D

I've seen you around quite few times already. lD
Welcome to the bulbagarden forums, hope you enjoy it here! ^_^

omgyaoilover

Yesss, it's like my life fff. XD And hey, you're Finnish? Even though I'm British, I'm sorta living in Finland currently. XD -proud Fazer addict-

kkk thats it were the best friends forever from this day on.
yay for Finland~ :D
-is a Fazer addict too-

Welcome to the forums! Hm, Morty/Faulkner works. I never thought about it before XD Glad to get to know you!

--"What Is" Jack

Welcome to the forums! Hm, Morty/Faulkner works. I never thought about it before XD Glad to get to know you!

--"What Is" Jack

I'm not sure why I love it, I just do. XD It's super cute and I liked it from day 1. Thanks for dropping by my thread. c:

Again, thanks for all the new posts, I didn't think I'd get such a warm welcome! <3 -feels special-

Hey. I'm Asian living in Britain. Well BritAsian. Hey hi!
I prefer Yuri myself...

Oh? That makes two of us out of the norm then, right? XD Since right now, I'm a Brit living in Finland. My location's UK because living in Finland is temporary.
Aww... D: I'm definitely a yaoi girl, but each to their own! :3

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom