• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RWBY - Victory is in a simple soul

Have you been watching RWBY Chibi, if so, what do you think

• There's a Chibi version?

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I haven't been watching it.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It's honestly not that great.

• The jokes are sort of hit and miss.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's absolutely amazing! Brilliant!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
I'm honestly surprised that there's not a thread here for this already, so I made one. Here's the place (on Bulbagarden) to discuss Roosterteeth's RWBY.
Official_logo_for_RWBY.jpg
The future-fantasy world of Remnant is filled with ravenous monsters, treacherous terrain, and more villains than you can shake a sniper-scythe at. Fortunately, Beacon Academy is training Huntsmen and Huntresses to battle the evils of the world, and Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang are ready for their first day of class.

Well, they were ready for the first day of class, those days are kind of over now, considering they've finished volume 3, with volume four slated for release in Fall 2016. The show's about a group of 4 girls: Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang, (And Jaune, Phyrra, Ren, and Nora as the second A-team) going to Beacon Academy, one of Remnant's 4 academies to train Huntsmen and Huntresses, warriors who fight evil to protect their fellow man. And boy do they need it, between terrorist groups and monsters called grimm who feed of negative human emotions, it's a miracle that Remnant's still standing.

As I said, here is where you can discuss RWBY, the characters, stories, and whatever else you wish to dicuss about it.
RULES:
  • Normal forum rules apply
  • Please be civil, I don't want anybody baiting, flaming, or any other bad behaviour
  • RWBY has some serious plot going, if you're going to talk abut any plot developments, please put it in a spoiler tag, just so you don't accidentally spoil something huge about a character or something. (anything before volume 2 should be OK though)
  • If you're a Roosterteeth sponsor, please don't go blabbing about the episodes before the public sees them, it's only a week, just think of others ok?
Ok guys, enjoy the discussion.

Last edited:
I think it's an amazing series, especially at a time where there aren't many good new action anime to watch as of lately.

• Staff
Oh absolutely, the action scenes are great. And they've really improved since the trailers. I mean those last two episodes, brilliant.
Still made me cry so bad. PHYYYYYYRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
PEEEEEENNNNNNYYYYYY!!!
YANG'S ARM!!!

EDIT 4/6/16: Editing this in so as to avoid posting twice in the span of 24 hours, Episode 4 or RWBY Chibi is up for the public as of today, seen it? Whad'ya think?
I personally loved the gift gag. Because I know several cats that do that. Most of the others weren't that great this week, but the ice sculpture one was kinda good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom