• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia RWBY Volume 1 Mafia - Attack On Grim - Town Victory! - ENDGAME 09/12/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RWBY Volume 1 Mafia - Attack On Grim - Sign-ups! 25/11/2013

Confirming

Confirming!

Confirmededededededededededededededededededededededededed......

Confirming

Confirming!

Role received!

Day 1 - The Hunter Games

The group of eight hunters made into the forest, ready to face against the Grimm within. It was an important test, and failure would only result in them being kicked out of Beacon Academy for failing to satisfy the requirements. Their teachers were looking from the cameras placed in the forest, so the pressure put on them was high. The Grimm didn't like the presence of the hunters, they were a disturbance, they had light, and a soul the Grimm could never have.

"All right, now that we're all here, lets slay some Grimm!"

It is now Day 1. This phase will last 48 HOURS and end at 05/12/2013 GMT+1 10PM.

Merry Christmas everyone!

tumblr_mwx68m4Lvn1s1z86so1_500.jpg

Re: RWBY Volume 1 Mafia - Attack On Grim - The Hunter Games - Day 1 03/12/2013

Aaaaand we're off!

All right, ready to get things started! XD

VOTE: Squall Leonhart

For not confirming, but especially for STILL not finishing volume 1 of the show yet which is clearly what a Grimm would do.

So, day 1, we never really have any leads on anything, so I say Vote: Squall Leonheart, for reasons above/bandwagon.

Vote: no lynch

i haven't played in ages but this is a rather small game so we need to be as cautious as possible

Hmmmm 10 players. I'm guessing at least 2 people are mafia. That leaves 8 townies. We mislynch here, that leaves us with 6 townies after Night 1 is over vs 7 if we vote No Lynch...

but there's also a player named No Lynch. Not sure how this works.

but there's also a player named No Lynch. Not sure how this works.

Haha that's a good point xD

Anyway, since the game has only just started i'll wait to soak up some of the goings on before I place my vote. Godspeed!

In a game of this size, I'm not sure just jumping onto a bandwagon is a good thing to do. I mean, maybe if Squall had either a) voted FA just because or b) went in and just said something to any effect regarding the vote... maybe some sort of vote would be warranted but just hopping onto it without Squall even coming in to say anything doesn't seem like a great plan of action.

Because of that reasoning, I think I'm also going to wait to vote anyone until maybe some more people come in and vote, etc. just tryin to see if we can get anywhere and all that

Vote: no lynch

i haven't played in ages but this is a rather small game so we need to be as cautious as possible

And how will voting no lynch right off the bat help us? If we all vote no lynch right off the bat in our only 48 hour phase, then next day phase will just be D1 all over again with no leads.

VOTE: Humandawn because I totally just found that pic for someone to use as an avi
UNVOTE: Humandawn

VOTE: Squall Leonhart because two votes are too easy to tie and pressure usually gets attention and creates conversation.

And because I am nice @Squall Leonhart;

Vote: Midorikawa
Because she is trying to use an obviously town character as a theme to garner town sympathy :3
Also, she even did the "vote for host" thing!

Vote: Midorikawa
Because she is trying to use an obviously town character as a theme to garner town sympathy :3
Also, she even did the "vote for host" thing!

By that logic, Human is scum too. OMG that means him and I are scumbuddies. PLOT TWIST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom