• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia RWBY Volume 1 Mafia - Attack On Grim - Town Victory! - ENDGAME 09/12/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RWBY Volume 1 Mafia - Attack On Grim - The Hunter Games - Day 1 03/12/2013

Vote: Midorikawa
Because she is trying to use an obviously town character as a theme to garner town sympathy :3
Also, she even did the "vote for host" thing!

By that logic, Human is scum too. OMG that means him and I are scumbuddies. PLOT TWIST!
foreshadowing !!!!

A bit late, but confirming anyway.

FinalArcadia said:
For not confirming, but especially for STILL not finishing volume 1 of the show yet which is clearly what a Grimm would do.

but would a Grimm be this slow, I think not

No Lynch said:
So, day 1, we never really have any leads on anything, so I say Vote: Squall Leonheart, for reasons above/bandwagon.

In a game of this size, it's dangerous to just bandwagon with no reason or leads.

Midorikawa said:
VOTE: Squall Leonhart because two votes are too easy to tie and pressure usually gets attention and creates conversation.

I think two votes is enough pressure, but anyway, there's nothing to defend myself with. I hadn't made any posts (excluding my joining one), so there's no argument against me either.

Well then good enough for me now. I'm going to go into crazy theory mode now.

UNVOTE: Squall Leonhart ugh your name is too long
VOTE: Gaga

Anyone notice how he voted me after I put the third vote on Leon? Two votes on day one is easy to tie, while three is when it starts being hard. Maybe they're scumbuddies and Gaga decided to vote the one voting his partner, disguising it as a joke vote. man this seems like an OMGUS

I'm gonna go VOTE: no lynch, until we have an actual reason to vote. There's only so many townies.

You don't mean the user right?

Oh, right. This is gonna lead to a lot of confusion. 0-0 I'm gonna edit it to show what I mean.

Vote: No Lynch (The player)

The immediate jumping on Squall's bandwagon is not fitting for a player with such a nickname.

UNVOTE: Squall Leonhart
VOTE: No Lynch
(the player)

@No Lynch

When you said we never really have leads on Day 1 anyway and thus bandwagoned, do you mean we just never have leads at the start of Day 1 or Day 1 as a whole?

The phase has a bit less than 24 hours left! (23 hours and 40 minutes to be exact)

Unvote: Squall Leonheart

I mean that we pretty much never have any leads on any Day 1 phase. As such, I realize that bandwagon on Day 1 is STUPID. At least in a small game. I was thinking with large game logic there on that first post.

Anyone notice how he voted me after I put the third vote on Leon? Two votes on day one is easy to tie, while three is when it starts being hard. Maybe they're scumbuddies and Gaga decided to vote the one voting his partner, disguising it as a joke vote. man this seems like an OMGUS
If you actually thought we were scumbuddies, I don't think you'd unvote Squall.

If you actually thought we were scumbuddies, I don't think you'd unvote Squall.

My theory becomes more valid if you turn up scum first.

My theory becomes more valid if you turn up scum first.
Rather than Squall?

Yes. Squall hasn't done anything yet you chose to randomly vote someone who was voting her. If you come up town though my theory is invalid since it means you were really just random voting. I wouldn't pass it off as townie defending someone because they feel someone's actions were wrong against, because you voted under the guise of a joke vote, not defended directly.

Vote Count:

No Lynch(Player) - 2 (Crackfox, FinalAradia, )
No Lynch(Result) - 1 (Insert Name Here)
Gaga - 1 (Midorikawa)
Midorikawa - 1 (Gaga)
@♦Wallflower♦;

Do you mean the player or the result with your vote?

This is quite dramatic. The fate of No Lynch falls in Wallflower's hands...

If I remember correctly, Wallflower was in favour of a no lynch situation on D1 in the last game she played so I have a feeling her vote referred to the game and not the player :B

It was also written in all lowercase. We have to let her tell us to be 100% sure though.

Vote: no lynch

i haven't played in ages but this is a rather small game so we need to be as cautious as possible

I think she means the result judging by the italicized bold. She's talking about cautiousness so I doubt she would random vote when trying to be cautious.

This is quite dramatic. The fate of No Lynch falls in Wallflower's hands...

Actually it doesn't. Right now he is going to be lynched unless there is a double voter or someone ties the votes. Also half voters and secret voters too. If votes on players are equal to votes for a no lynch, then the player is lynched. No lynch (the result) votes have to be higher to win out.

Actually it doesn't. Right now he is going to be lynched unless there is a double voter or someone ties the votes. Also half voters and secret voters too. If votes on players are equal to votes for a no lynch, then the player is lynched. No lynch (the result) votes have to be higher to win out.

Hm. Wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom