• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia RWBY Volume 1 Mafia - Attack On Grim - Town Victory! - ENDGAME 09/12/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumanDawn

Living the rich life
Reaction score
tumblr_mwtypq7q991s5bm3fo1_500.png

RWBY Volume 1 Mafia - Attack On Grim

INTODUCTION:

Legends, stories scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, by products of a forgotten past. Man, born from dust was strong, wise and resourceful. But he was born into an unforgiving world. An inevitable darkness, creatures of destruction. Creatures of grim, set their sights on man and all of his creations.

These forces clashed and it seemed the darkness was intent on returning man's brief existence to the void. However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change and in time, man's passion, resourcefulness and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds. This power was appropriately named, "dust". Nature's wrath in hand, man lit their way through the darkness, and in the shadow's absence, came strength, civilization, and most importantly, life.

But even the most brilliant lights flicker and die...

And when they are gone... darkness will return.

So you may prepare your guardians... build your monuments to a so-called free world, but take heed... there will be no victory in strength.

-RWBY Intro,
Episode 1​

STORY:

It was time for the teams to settled out in the wild. Beacon academy has high expectations, thus they sent the aspiring future hunters and huntresses into the dangerous wild, where they will encounter the strongest of monsters, ready to test their skills. The eight, closest students were out facing the dangers ahead, risking their lives. They needed to defeat the two strongest monsters to be able to survive for the teams to finally settle too. They had to defeat them, or else they would have to be stuck in the wild, or be expelled from Beacon for being unable to advance.

HUNTING RULES:
  1. I would really like to see activity from players in this game. If you feel that you will not be able to maintain an acceptable level of activity, then you may wish to consider signing up as a sub rather than an initial player.
    a) On that note, if you are inactive (not posting in-thread) for more than 3 phases, then you will be subbed out. You will be warned prior to that happening.​
  2. Things that will get you modkilled:
    a) Nameclaiming. That’s a definite no-no, no matter what, regardless of if you do it in-thread, in a QT, or in a PM. If we see it anywhere, you’re out. And do NOT reveal your role PM in any way, shape or form, through something like a screenshot.​
    b) Not including HumanDawn as a recipient for PMs and QTs. Basically, if you’re going to talk about the game anywhere other than in-thread, I need to be able to see it. Add me to the recipient slot in PMs, and put me in any Skype groups made to talk about the game. If I find out that things have been happening in secret, we may have to modkill you.​
    c) Flaming, baiting, yada yada. You guys know the drill. Don’t purposely try to piss people off is the gist of this. Use common sense in determining how much is too far in arguments and all that.​
    d) Intentionally playing against your win condition. Things are more fun when everyone is playing to win. If it seems like you are trying to lose on purpose, I will send you a PM to ask you about it. No immediate modkills, but please do your best to win, regardless of win conditions.​
  3. Let’s keep things civil here. I know from personal experience that it is easy to get a little wild in debates, but please try to remember that this is a game.
  4. When placing your vote, do so in the format of VOTE: Username, using bold on the vote. To unvote, use the format of UNVOTE: Username.

Again, I need to be able to see all mafia related conversations, whether they be PMs, QTs, whatever.
    If you change your username (or, Arceus forbid, some new bandwagon starts), please notify us in-thread of the change.
    You are allowed one “death post,” of which nothing informative should be posted. After dying, please do not “like” any posts in this thread either, for obvious reasons.
    I will send out result PMs for actions directly AFTER the phase has ended. So don’t panic about it if you haven’t gotten it during the phase.
    Phases last the usual 24 hours (with the exception of Day 1, which will last 48 hours), set to update around 10PM GMT+1. If an update cannot be made cannot, I will notify everyone in thread, in the case of a delay.
    As the host, I reserve the right to make alterations /changes to the rules at any time.

Players:

1) @CrackFox; - PYYRHA NIKOS - WON - 3X UPGRADER
2) @FinalArcadia; - JAUNE ARC - WON - VANILLA
3) @Midorikawa; - YANG XIAO LONG - FAILED NIGHT 1 - COP WITH 75% ACCURACY TO GET A CORRECT CHECK.
4) @Insert Name Here; - NEVERMOE - KILLED DAY 3 - 1X JANITOR(GRIMM)
5) @Gaga; - WEISS SCHNEE - WON - 75% DOCTOR
6) @Momoka; - BLAKE BELLADONNA - WON - 1X VOTE DEFLECTOR
7) @Pokemaster97; - NORA VALKYRIE - FAILED NIGHT 2 - 75% ROLEBLOCKER
8) @Squall Leonhart; - RUBY ROSE - WON - 50% VIGILANTE
9) @No Lynch; - DEATH STALKER - KILLED DAY 2 - ROLEBLOCKER(GRIMM)
10) @♦Wallflower♦; - LIE REN - WON - DOUBLE VOTER

SUBSTITUTES:

1) @Zima;
2) @Dark Kyriaki;
3) @Neon Borealis;

Last edited:
Re: RWBY Volume 1 Mafia - Attack On Grim - Sign-ups! 25/11/2013

I'll sub for now. I don't know anything about RWBY, so I don't want to take an actual spot from someone who does.

I'll play! I'm not familiar with the theme but then again, I rarely ever am.

No prior knowledge of the show is really required, and you don't need much either. All the knowledge you might need is all in one 10 minute long episode.

I definitely want in on this one!

A mafia about something I know. In for sure!

Okay, in please!

I'd like to join.

*posting username change for future notifications

Dark Kyriaki
is now Dark Chocolate

I suppose I'll try this. I'll do my best to remain an active part of the game.

Can I play?

And with that all the spots have been taken! Roles will be sent out tomorrow tonight, around 24 hours from this post.

Guess I'm too late. Can I be a 3rd sustitute (not that I think you'll need one, but juest in case).

Guess I'm too late. Can I be a 3rd sustitute (not that I think you'll need one, but juest in case).

Of course! First come first serve, though, so it depends on who tells me first.

@HumanDawn; I don't mean to sound pushy, but I assume the role PMs will be sent eventually? I assume you just haven't found the time to do it yet.

@HumanDawn; I don't mean to sound pushy, but I assume the role PMs will be sent eventually? I assume you just haven't found the time to do it yet.

It's all right to ask, I've actually already sent some but I haven't sent the rest. Some things came ups that I had to focus my attention to, but if all is right I should be sending the remaining ones out tonight.

1) @CrackFox;
2) @FinalArcadia;
3) @Midorikawa;
4) @Insert Name Here;
5) @Gaga;
6) @Momoka;
7) @Pokemaster97;
8) @Squall Leonhart;
9) @No Lynch;
10) @♦Wallflower♦;

The remaining Role PMs are being sent out! If you have already gotten one, please confirm it in thread now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom