• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ryperior, Tyranatar, Aggron? which one

hmm its between tyranitar and aggron for me, both have their strengths and weaknesses, i hate rhyperior though

aggron rules.

Then Rhyperior and lastly tyranitar. I dislike that beast.

Poor Rhyperior, always being hated on. :(

Rhy's my favorite, not for battling purposes.

Tyranitar, for battling puposes.

Aggron, Tyranitar, Rhyperior.~

Tyranitar because I have two that I've bred and raised and actually use, so that made me love him.

Rhyperior and Aggron are still cool, but I've honestly never put mine to any use, so :(. Their typing is just pretty bad and it's hard to find a niche for them.

Tyranitar, thanks to sand stream its got MUCH better survivability then those other guys, next is aggron then rhyperior

Come on, rhyperior is awesome! Not saying Ttar is not as good in fact somewhat better but I'll have to put aggron last in this list....so Ttar, rhyperior, then aggron

No questions asked, Tyranitar is the best. It's the most powerful of the three, has the best moves, and has the best design.

that last bit is an opinion. :| although I think you know that.

personally, Aggron looks a lot better than Tyranitar, but w/e, I'm not being any less nostalgia-blinded either. Rhyperior is just ugly imo though no matter how I look at it .__.;; it's just... not a very good design in my eyes.

I think Ryperior is cooler but Tyranitar is definitely stronger

Tyranitar, as it looks cool, has a great movepool, and a good-looking Mega. Aggron is good, too, but its Mega is just ugly. i've never liked Rhyperior much, and I greatly prefer Rhydon, as Rhyperior has a bad colour scheme, ugly tail shape, and odd body srtucture.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom