• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄'s Devamps [Open after Year long hiatus lol]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄'s Devamps [NOW OPEN FOR REQUESTS]

If you read dcmp94, he already did a Zoroark devamp. check next time while the thread's still small.
I think he meant that since I did a Zoroark devamp, I can definitely do a Zekrom devamp.

oh, my bad...(slaps self)

oh yeah and smaug. RBY is red, blue, and yellow. learn your pokemon.
If it was meant to be a joke- NEVER become a comedian.

Can you either Accept or Deny my request Plz?

Can i get a Devamp of the HGSS Gyarados please?

Alright, I'm going to go ahead and close requests for now until I get this current mound done. I don't want it piled up any more, because I'm kinda behind.

Also, I can devamp towns and routes to Gen I style now, now that my RBY tileset is done.

I'm not accepting any requests made after this point. I need to get all this shit done first.

Re: █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄'s Devamps [CLOSED UNTIL I GET THIS MOUND OF REQUESTS DONE]

You guys are requesting alot out of him. He is a normal member; he has a life too. I'm a little pissed that one of my affiliates is closed due to this many requests. If you need devamped Pokemon/Trainers, come to my shop. This shop was originally meant to be mostly towns/routes.

-XD001 (A Little mad)

Lol...I love how no one has posted since to apologize or anythings...wowww...faggots.

I didn't see anything wrong with what I asked for, so I didn't apologize. What I requested was the thing that he had advertised the most, something you don't do either, the city devamps. That's hardly something I can take elsewhere.

Sorry your shop hasn't moved yet. I have migrated to PHO.

Goodbye, friend!

SHOP IS OPEN FINALLY

So after a break, vacation, and being lazy, I've resumed work on that mound of requests collecting dust and I'm proud to say that 3 remain to be completed. I did the small stuff first, now working on the Towns.

Once I'm finished all of these, I'll dump 'em off.

Now, request away. Any request made after this post won't appear in that dump off of old requests.

Re: █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄'s Devamps [NOW OPEN!!!]

Could I have a SS Youngster and a SS Ratatta devamped to RBY style?

Devamped Distortion World, if possible please.

I like the idea of devamps of towns

Can I have a devamp of the sky pillar

I like the idea of devamps of towns

Can I have a devamp of the sky pillar
You're like, the 3rd person to ask that.

The problem with it is that I can't find a full map of it. Without a full map I can't do it. D:

Same thing with Distortion World, unfortunately.

I'm updating the first page so everyone knows this. I don't want any more disappointments...

You're like, the 3rd person to ask that.

The problem with it is that I can't find a full map of it. Without a full map I can't do it. D:

Same thing with Distortion World, unfortunately.

I'm updating the first page so everyone knows this. I don't want any more disappointments...

It's fine if I see a map I will try to remember to tell you

Can you please do Sootopolis City in the GSC style. Thank you!

After a long, long, long, hiatus, I am now back and ready to sprite again. Just a few points to go over!

1. Due to the sheer difference between last post date and now, I'm wiping the slate clean and taking in new requests. All old requests are now null and void.
2. If you made a request and it was never completed, just let me know you're still interested and I'll place it above the list of requests. It's only fair, you've been waiting soooo long. :3
3. I have a busy and unpredictable schedule. If I take a long time, don't think I gave up already. Give me time, so I can fit your request in without any difficulty to myself.
4. Generation 5 sprites as of now are acceptable, however if I have difficulty (especially with the cities and routes) I might have to make restrictions on what I can or cannot do.

Anyway... now that THAT'S out of the way, go ahead and request something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom