• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄'s Devamps [Open after Year long hiatus lol]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dev-Sootopolis.png

Excuse the double post, but I recently finished this. I worked on it to get the spriting feel back into my veins, and needless to say, it turned out pretty decent!

Am I allowed to post a request like this? I don't see request forms, so...

Hmm... Try an Oshawott one, done by you, in:
"Bad art" Gen I style
"OK art" Gen I Yellow style
Gen II style

Are you up to this little challenge? I'd like to see how you handle it.

This is so cool! I have a few requests:

Requests:
Can I have a deino with the greenish color pallet used for Machop, choke, and champ?

Suggestions:
Can you do revamped routes?

If you have the time, could you please make me a devamp of Altaria Gen V sprite to the Gen II style?

Both accepted. Focus, I've never tried but I might have difficulty acquiring a tileset for Gens 4 and 5.

And Twiggy, here you go. D:

SuperDev-Oshawott.png

I made it purposely crappy like that, I think it captured the essence pretty well.

YellowDev-Oshawott.png

Yeah, this one wasn't too hard. I used light blue color from the yellow sprites.

Dev-Oshawott.png

So many blue shades... I had to off the yellow parts of the sprite to get it right.

Focus, here's your order:

Dev-Deino.png

Devamp of Deino with Machop family colors.

Dev-Deino2.png

There's a regular devamp of him for good measure.

EDIT!

Dev-Altaria.png

Here ya go, Taiki. Turned out pretty nice.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a devamp of Skitty's Gen IV sprite to the Gen I yellow version style if you can/ want to. :3

YellowDev-Skitty.png

I'm on a roll today. And this sprite made me realize how awesome Yellow version sprites are. They are clear and almost nearly precise and they only use two shades of a single color.

YellowDev-Skitty.png

I'm on a roll today. And this sprite made me realize how awesome Yellow version sprites are. They are clear and almost nearly precise and they only use two shades of a single color.

Wowwww~!!!!!!!! This is adorable!! >w< (saves) You really do terrific work~! :D And yeah I have to agree with you on that I liked that about yellow. ^_^

I agree, too. :kawaii:
And thank you... *copypastes*... █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄... for all the cool sprites! You do an awesome job!

SuperDev-Joltik.png

Super derpy Joltik. The strategy I'm finding myself doing with these isn't "Make them look good", but rather "make them bad, and something Gamefreak would do"

OH yeah new banner on page 1. Thanks, Zurr!

I've always wanted to see how the Spear Pillar would look in GSC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom