• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S08 EP16: Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snorunt!

The badge case edit is in the Toonami UK version! So British fans get some continuity issues there...

It was a pretty average 'befriend a Pokémon who joins the main cast' episode. Torkoal would have come in useful here, so it's odd that it didn't come out of its Pokéball until the end scene. Speaking of which, Ludicolo looks really weird in it!

The singing of the title wasn't too bad. I would prefer Ash to just say it, though. (Especially after Pokémon Chronicles proved that he is the only character who can do a decent title card.)

One line that stood out is May claiming that Team Rocket give up and no one likes them. First, they don't give up since otherwise why would Pikachu be in the balloon at that time? In fact, it is their not giving up that makes so many people like them.

Last edited:
FabuVinny said:
The singing of the title wasn't too bad. I would prefer Ash to just say it, though. (Especially after Pokémon Chronicles proved that he is the only character who can do a decent title card.)
Oh, so Ash doesn't say the tiles for the Pokemon Chronicles episodes?

That's kind of interesting, FabuVinny.

I mean, I figured he wouldn't say the titles, since he isn't in any of them. But, still, they could've just let him say the titles anyway.

And speaking of the Pokemon Chronicles episodes, they sound pretty good.

I should download them all sometime......

And I also feel like I'm missing out, cause it doesn't look like KidsWB/CW or Cartoon Network will be airing them in the U.S. anytime soon. And neither does it look like they'll be coming out on video/DVD (you'd think they could at least do that, if they won't air them).

First of all, I gotta admit that the title voice was a bit bad...
But, I liked how Ash got a new friend and it looks like it has a pretty nice personality to offer Ash some apples!
Plus, I got to find out that Brock is pretty good with snowmobiles XD

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom