• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S08 EP22: Date Expectations ・ EP23: Mean With Envy ・ EP24: Pacifidlog Jam

Yes, it sure is canon. But how is that a love-triangle, or even a love-anything?

Just to clarify, I'm not knocking all the groping and hot spring pictures out there. I only want to put things into perspective.

EDIT: And I can't remember this Mr. Big OR this Freddy, which is a sad reminder that I need to brush up on my dub names some more.

V Faction said:
EDIT: And I can't remember this Mr. Big OR this Freddy, which is a sad reminder that I need to brush up on my dub names some more.

Freddy is from the 8th movie, he dances with both May and Jessie. Not to mention both May and Jessie seemed to like him, Jessie even blushes when he dances with her..

Last edited:
Simply put, all 3 of these episodes were pretty good.

I enjoyed watching all of them (I watched them twice actually, once when I downloading them - thinking they had been skipped - and again when KidsWB showed them). ^^

I'd say more about these episodes, but unfortunately, I have other reviews to catch up on.

I will give my ratings, though......

"Date Expectations": 4 out of 5 (very good)

"Mean With Envy": 5 out of 5 (really good)

"Pacifidlog Jam": 5 out of 5 (also really good)

AG114-As an AdvanceShipper, this episode was very nice, showing Ash and May having lots of interactions and the famous "Holding the Shoulders" scene. As a normal viewer, this episode was nice too, showing how May cares about Max and the "Dolphin Love Dance" was cool too. 9/10

AG115, AG116-For these two episodes, I really liked the interactions between May and Erica, with Erica thinking that May was "stealing" Joshua from her. But, they eventually got together and became goods friends, which I really liked. Lastly, I have to say that I loved Mouth's disguise as various Pokemon XD 9/10

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom