• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S10 EP49: Tag! We're It...! ・ EP50: Glory Blaze! ・ EP51: Smells Like Team Spirit!

I don't watch the show anymore, with a few exception, but I blame it for the Brawl delay (see: Darkrai being a Poke Ball Pokemon, and the Darkrai movie being aired close to the new release date). That aside, I do have to admit here - the episode titles are getting better now, as are the plots. This one in itself sounds pretty interesting, especially with Paul and whatnot (although I still can't be assed to watch the show, mostly due to general laziness.) :p But hey, you never know. I might decide to check it out on day on a whim. How much has it changed since...mid-Johto? >_> I know of things like people getting in a knot over new VAs, and Pokemon changes; but the change in style of the show, I mean.

Huge changes. ^^ It's very different from mid-Jouto, though I like that season. xD;

It's been better for the last couple years, ever since Hoenn.

Enough about that though, back on topic please.

Hey don't think that I like Paul at all. I hate him. I just thought that that scene kinda had an interesting twist.

This was great. Lots of character, emotion, it just couldn't have been better. Hearthome episodes have been awesome.

Conway (Kanwe?) didn't seem that bad at all. If only he looked...smart...and got rid of those sandals...

Brock had another chance! But this time the girl left! Still great though.

Yeah, Paul is Silver no doubt. The writers finally created a dark force to be reckoned with. Cause there are a lot of "trainers" out there who treat their Pokemon like shit.

Well, season ends here, so I guess it'll be a nice break for me.

It's been better for the last couple years, ever since Hoenn.

Not really. That's really more of an opinion then fact. Or bias towards a certain part of a series where someone thinks it improved, which of course differs from many a fan.

For example, I really think this season/section of the series so far really isn't all that special as some people claimed it to be. Plus, I think some of the newer characters introduced aren't really that interesting, like Paul or J. Along with the usual things [voice cast, dragging on of Ash and Dawn's quests, Pokemon catches, etc].

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom