• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S11 EP29: Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! (Part 1)

Thanks, Dogasu. Grammar mistakes like these have been my forte.

J's underlings have always addressed her as "sir" in the dub.

*shakes head* Doesn't make any sense.

People in the military (or in military-type groups) tend to address their commanding officers as "sir" regardless of gender. My guess is that PUSA saw J's operation as being somewhat military-like and decided to have the dialogue reflect that.

So now the official site updated the episodes list
They say Chimchar is 27 and Riolu is 29
So it seems like it is part of the season but they officially changed the place of the episode (I really don't get why since Deoxys aired out of order but officially stayed in the right order... whatever) so in reairings, DVD release and when other countries get it - it'll be in this order

What I don't get is... if Chimchar is 27 and Riolu is 29 ... than what episode is 28 ?!

So now the official site updated the episodes list
They say Chimchar is 27 and Riolu is 29
So it seems like it is part of the season but they officially changed the place of the episode (I really don't get why since Deoxys aired out of order but officially stayed in the right order... whatever) so in reairings, DVD release and when other countries get it - it'll be in this order

What I don't get is... if Chimchar is 27 and Riolu is 29 ... than what episode is 28 ?!
That's really weird. :/ Why didn't they just do the same thing they did with the Deoxys episodes again?

I'm assuming calling Riolu Part 1 episode 1129 is a typo and they meant 1128... because the first Pastoria episode being between the Chim-Charred and this episode would be just plain stupid.

I hope they "fix" this and put the Ranger 2 episodes back where they belong when it comes time to release the DVD boxsets. :eek:

Well at least it's part of the season... I was afraid we won't get it in Israel when we'll get season 11
Yeah putting the Croagunk episode than Riolu and than the Gym will be really stupid... I hope you're right and that's just a typo

Well at least it's part of the season... I was afraid we won't get it in Israel when we'll get season 11
Yeah putting the Croagunk episode than Riolu and than the Gym will be really stupid... I hope you're right and that's just a typo

they still air pokemon in israel? :O I remember my cousin saying it didn't aired there anymore(he lives also in Israel :-D) Guess he was wrong xD Also everytime time i go there i couldn't find it :O Do you know which channel it airs :)?

they still air pokemon in israel? :O I remember my cousin saying it didn't aired there anymore(he lives also in Israel :-D) Guess he was wrong xD Also everytime time i go there i couldn't find it :O Do you know which channel it airs :)?

Why would they stop? they only really stopped to bring the movies after 4 (though recently they began to air on TV movie 7 but in English...)
The show itself never stopped
It simply that this channel is totally stupid and air a new episode every day (5-6 days a week) so every time we get a new season it's over after 2 months and than we have to wait a whole year until we get a new season and than it's also over after 2 month and again wait a year... again and again
Any time I or anyone else offer them to air one a week like how they should do and how about anywhere else do... they refuse
And in the recent years they even don't want to reair previous seasons anymore...

So your cousin probably meant that at the time it was one of these long year break... or maybe he didn't realize the break is only until they get and dub the next season
The channel is "Arutz Hayeladim" ("The kids channel") and should be channel number 6/80/46 one of these three (Hot-6, Hot digital-80, Yes-46)
Currently they reair "Pokémon Chronicles" and starting from 16.11 it'll be replaced with the new season - season 10 (which they currently dub)

If you're really interested to watch Poké when you're in Israel maybe you should also check "Hot Kids" (85 only on Hot digital) which airs movies 1-3 sometimes in English sometimes Hebrew and "Yesababa" (44 only on Yes) which airs movie 7 in English

I know that was off topic, just wanted to answer her question... if you have anything else to ask about it you can PM me

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom