• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S14 EP21: The Lost World of Gothitelle!

the episode was very good but I didnt fully understand it s this gothitelle really exist or what hey saw as just a memories ?? the episode could have been much sader than this but its ok

the episode was very good but I didnt fully understand it s this gothitelle really exist or what hey saw as just a memories ?? the episode could have been much sader than this but its ok
I think that Gothitelle was real, but it created an illusion to relive those memories. So the lost world wasn't real, but Gothitelle was.

I think its a little bit confusing the gotitele disapeared at the end and ... I dunno :p
I love their talk about memories and the fact that nothing can return us back in time to live the good times again :"

The CofD was definietely one of the best in a long time in my opinion. Very sad story I did fell bad for Gothitelle since she couldn't really move on right away.

I agree wholeheartedly. Sally was a mature, interesting and really likable character and she's definitely enriched the series. If only Gothitelle had come with her at the end. I still don't get it to be honest.

I agree wholeheartedly. Sally was a mature, interesting and really likable character and she's definitely enriched the series. If only Gothitelle had come with her at the end. I still don't get it to be honest.

I find the fact that Gothitelle didn't come with her a lot more emotional. Gothitelle coming back to her is just too predictable. The fact that the two parted ways again just added on too the emotion of the episode, and made it better.

I find the fact that Gothitelle didn't come with her a lot more emotional. Gothitelle coming back to her is just too predictable. The fact that the two parted ways again just added on too the emotion of the episode, and made it better.

Sure, but it was also kind of sad, wasn't it?

From the very beginning I could tell that it was going to be a psychedelic journey episode like Time Warp Heals All Wounds! (with May & Meowth journeying back in time) plus a little of Address Unown: (Larvitar debut). The COTD was kinda obvious, too. Too bad the group never picks up on it like the audience does :/. Sally also gave Ash a eye-locking stare at the beginning, almost like a kind of longing (New AshxSally shipping, anyone?, big age difference though.. or not o_O). That being said, I like these types of episodes, they're a little different from the usual. History on Skyarrow bridge + some Snivy action never hurt anyone, either.

EDIT: I agree with some of the previous posts, this episode seemed a lot more.. mature? Seeing Sally grow up and leave behind her home to become a doctor and then coming back later in life. Felt kind of like Toy Story 3-ish to me (Off-topic? lol).

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom