• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S15 EP38: Piplup, Pansage, and a Meeting of the Times!

EDIT:

What's this about an Elesa scene?
3lTIl.jpg
This, I assume. I don't think it's worth censoring, since it was from a quick flashback.

*jawdrop*

I am... NEVER... oversleeping again...

Goodnight everybody!

the only thing the episode needed in my opinion was some one saying "Hello Nurse" and the "Goodnight Everybody"! other than that it was nicely made

This one Best Picture Episode Of The Season for me because it was just so great and is good with the Return with Dawn here.

People like to complain in these threads over the years about Ash looking up Pokemon in the Pokedex that he's seen before. Even though there are justifications for that, which people have explained many times over the years, it still keeps coming up. (From our perspective, it's done for the audience, especially kids who might not be familiar with the Pokemon in question. From an in-universe perspective, he might be refreshing his memory and/or checking for any new information, especially if his Pokedex was upgraded or changed since the last time.) I like how this episode had clear and different justifications for looking up Axew and Piplup. It was Dawn's first time seeing Axew, so she looked up in her 'dex. And Iris wanted Ash to look up Piplup, because it was her first time seeing one of them too.

I find it odd that neither of them looked up Meloetta, in this episode or before, but I suppose due to its mythical status it might not even have an entry. Now that I think of it, legendaries usually don't get 'dexed.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom