• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S15 EP45: Goodbye, Junior Cup - Hello Adventure!

That new Cameron guy made Ash look organized. Seriously 7 badges what a fruit loop.

Least Alder won as if it would of happened any other way.

Kotetsu (or Cameron) makes Ash looks like a genius when he first started out, and that's saying something.

I didn't really care for this episode, so I decided to watch the episode of Pawn Stars, that I had forgotten that I recorded.

Finally saw the ep. I really wish Trip got more episodes and scenes like this, where we see him stop being smug and acting, for lack of a better term, his real self. He might not have been the best rival, but now I like him as a character. It's too bad the Junior Cup arc didn't air earlier on in the saga

The rivals all gave their respective twerp a friendly and oddly romantic weird farewell, which was really nice. It was kind of awkward for Dawn since the was the only one in the crew without a rival to see her off. And Iris's Riolu-grabbing brings me back to the good ol' days, when her Pokemon-glomping gag wasn't taken by Bianca.

Cameron's voice isn't bad at all. But I think Riolu's voice would have been better for him.

I agreed with Burgundy, Trip really deserved that ass kicking. Cameron though... Ooh I hate him already, what an idiot. Thinks he needs seven badges and that the Unova League is held in Johto... Idiot.

Ok where to begin. cameron looks like a 11 year old and has the voice of a 17 year old.OK... Next his stupidity is just a kick in the stomach... Scanning pikachu with a FREAKING TV REMOTE??? Either this was product placement for RCA or the kid is totaly clueless. THE UNOVA LEAUGE IN JOHTO?!?!? Thats like trying to Find OHIO in JAPAN... oh yes and seven badges to get in to the leauge? if that were the case we wouldnt of gotten to see Koffing. Too bad Cameron didnt make the flight to johto. i feel so bad for riolu.. It makes me Wonder if I.R. Baboon from the I Am Weasel show is Cameron...

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom