• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S16 E32: The Pirates of Decolore!

Re: S16 E32 "The Pirates of Decolore

But they actually do things. ムサシ達 on the other hand... they are in every DA episode just to show their beautiful faces :(
Can you please not write in untranslated Japanese? Even if it's a small word or phrase, not many people can understand (especially in a dub review thread...). Repeatedly posting untranslated text isn't helping the discussion. Thanks for understanding.

Did anyone find it Weird that Azumarill's Tail Whip was Used to Knock Team Rocket in the Ocean because it does not do Damage at all just Saying.
Oshawott Landimg on the Platform where the Pirates were and he was Like "Hello!" And The Pirares were Like Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

But they actually do things. ムサシ達 on the other hand... they are in every DA episode just to show their beautiful faces :(
Can you please not write in untranslated Japanese? Even if it's a small word or phrase, not many people can understand (especially in a dub review thread...). Repeatedly posting untranslated text isn't helping the discussion. Thanks for understanding.

MY bad! I'm trying not to be an airhead :[ (which I am NOT)

I know you're not. I think you're very smart! Just try not to let it happen again and it's all good. :)

I know you're not. I think you're very smart! Just try not to let it happen again and it's all good. :)

I fixed it! Sorry Contrary and Dogasu-chan for repeating your "tachi" line.

Team Gaara said:
They are the traveling companions. I doubt the writers have any choice in including them until the series finale.

Doesn't make the double standard any less shitty.

Re: S16 E32 "THe Pirates of Decolore

This episode bored me to tears. I'm just waiting for Da to end honestly or at least get to the episodes with Generation VI references.

I friken agree, I saw the episode and turned it off due to how boring it was for me.

I legit felt bad for those abandoned Pokemon. Pretty stupid reasons though.

If I had a fish that turned into an octopus I'd flip out as well.

That said, Azumarill is far cuter than Marill - why wouldn't you want it to evolve?

I agree that Azumarill is cuter than Marill too! Mainly because it's a rabbit and I find bunnies cuter than mice...lol

But I loved this episode! Pokemon pirates are new and interesting. And then they joined Officer Jenny's Coast Guard. They can be happy now after what their trainers did to them. Abandoning because of losing a battle, not being cute, or having a strange evolution? That's as bad as what Pignite's original trainer did (I forgot his name xP). And speaking of which, it was really neat seeing Pignite and Snivy get in on this, especially the latter telling Croconaw that he needs an attitude adjustment. lol

Also, I don't mind Oshawott's appearances, I love the little guy! I can see why he appeared here though. He's a Water type and thought he could catch that raft and the Pokemon easily. What I didn't get was how he could recall himself back to his Pokeball and from that far away... xP

And why did they switch to the Episode N intro again? That's just weird. :/

Yeah, Oshawott has skills at getting back into his pokeball.

Is there a reason for using the N version of It's Always You and Me? Not that I care, because this version is my favorite version of the song.
Aaah! Pathetic trainers who can't take care of their Pokémon, get me fuming with rage. :mad::mad::mad:
All in all, it was a nice episode with Snivy and Pignite's past experiences making my day. (though Charizard could have related with the Pokémon too.)

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom