• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Review S19 EP12: Party Dancecapades!

Reader and Writer
Reaction score
You already know the answer to that question. After all, even after 20 years, there are some things this anime never changes.
Well I know they aren't going kiss and ride off into the sunset holding hands or anything like that. I just mean, I wonder if there will be anything beyond Serena deciding to go on her way and the show completely forgetting about the ship. Will there be some sort of emotional goodbye?

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score
Well I know they aren't going kiss and ride off into the sunset holding hands or anything like that. I just mean, I wonder if there will be anything beyond Serena deciding to go on her way and the show completely forgetting about the ship. Will there be some sort of emotional goodbye?
Hmm, I think they will give Serena's crush some sort of resolution. I think it's got too much focus overall to simply be dropped.

Eternally loyal to the dub and TPCi
Reaction score
All of my "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to the amazing score Ed Goldfarb did on this episode! Best-scored TPCi dub episode ever! Well... so far. I'm not ruling out the possibility of along coming a better one. And I'm gonna miss that adorable theme Eevee had, if it goes away. And if it does go away, then it had a great run, and this was a great final episode for it to appear in.

Anyway, this sure was a funny one. Many a great over-the-top JP cartoon reaction face to be found. Plus, as everyone predicted way back when, Eevee evolved into my favorite Pokemon. And I have to admit that it's ultimately a good choice to have Ash be so oblivious to love. And many props to the decision to have Bunnelby be Eevee's date. That was cute.

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
All of my "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to the amazing score Ed Goldfarb did on this episode! Best-scored TPCi dub episode ever! Well... so far. I'm not ruling out the possibility of along coming a better one. And I'm gonna miss that adorable theme Eevee had, if it goes away. And if it does go away, then it had a great run, and this was a great final episode for it to appear in.

Anyway, this sure was a funny one. Many a great over-the-top JP cartoon reaction face to be found. Plus, as everyone predicted way back when, Eevee evolved into my favorite Pokemon. And I have to admit that it's ultimately a good choice to have Ash be so oblivious to love. And many props to the decision to have Bunnelby be Eevee's date. That was cute.
Agreed man. This episode IMO definitely worked in the Dub's favor and that they even used the Stand tall theme during the fight against Miette and James had me going YEAH all day!

Reaction score
For the record, this has got to be the most stupid episode title I've ever seen the Pokemon English dub put out: I don't even have words to describe how idiotic this is, imo. We've had a lot of dumb titles over the years, but this absolutely takes the cake for the worst one ever in my book.

As for the dubbing...eh, I don't have anything good to say about it, so I'll leave it at that.

Eternally loyal to the dub and TPCi
Reaction score
For the record, this has got to be the most stupid episode title I've ever seen the Pokemon English dub put out: I don't even have words to describe how idiotic this is, imo. We've had a lot of dumb titles over the years, but this absolutely takes the cake for the worst one ever in my book.
Then I think you'll be happy to know that the other foreign dubs of this episode changed it to something else (example: France changed it to "Une soirée pas comme les autres!" (An Evening Like No Other!)).

Reaction score
Then I think you'll be happy to know that the other foreign dubs of this episode changed it to something else (example: France changed it to "Une soirée pas comme les autres!" (An Evening Like No Other!)).
That's a way better episode title, imo, makes way more sense too.