• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S20 EP39: Mallow and the Forest Teacher!

Watching the episode with captions, was rather confused to find Oranguru using Confusion and Instruct when we thought it was just Instruct, sadly no news on the cast lists but we know Billy Bob Thompson voiced Gumshoos so can't help but wonder if maybe Scottie Ray received Oranguru

Some Mallow focus?! YES!

Oh, Ash, how I wish speeding with note-making could actually result in faster class ends. :p

Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny though... Guess who needs make-up tutorials in the anime. :eek::LOL:

The entire confusion around Team Rocket was absolutely hilarious. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Umm.. Team Rocket, how about putting Bewear as your mascot instead of Steenee? I mean that's what your entire franchise is based on... o_O:rolleyes:

MORELULL AND SHIINOTIC!!! :love::love:

I must appreciate the portrayal of Oranguru in the episode. It is well-asserted that Oranguru has near-human intelligence, so it was great seeing the writers take care of that in the episode, what with a personal bar and bandaging skills. (y)(y)

"Drunk" Mallow tho! :X3::X3:

Team Rocket versus Oranguru was pretty interesting, and humorous as well. Nice seeing Instruct being used in the anime.

Oranguru versus Bewear was priceless. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am glad everything was settled between Mallow and Abe. (y) Good to know about Abe's acquaintance with Oranguru as well. Liked how he got the idea for his restaurant's menu from Oranguru.

A fun episode to watch. The story line was well-written and humor elements were brilliantly placed. A definite watch by me. (y)(y)

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom