• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Review S21 EP14: The Dex Can't Help It!

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
the dub in who's that pokemon is either rotom or marshadow? And in dub ends without pokeproblem, the hospital rotom reject not resolved

Reaction score
the dub in who's that pokemon is either rotom or marshadow? And in dub ends without pokeproblem, the hospital rotom reject not resolved
I guess that should be added to the dub edit. Rotom is featured in the dub version of Who's That Pokemon.

I'm not really that active these days, sorry
Reaction score
Who's That Pokemon!?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jC5pW_T6ZU

Bonus Scene coming soon

Cast:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Sam Black
Kate Bristol
Roger Callagy
Abe Goldfarb
Melissa Hope
Emily Jenness
Michele Knotz
Michael Liscio Jr.
Suzy Myers
Ryan Nicolls
Lisa Ortiz
Ben Phillips
Jake Paque
Carrie Savage
Erica Schroeder
Eileen Stevens
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson

Reaction score
Who's That Pokemon!?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jC5pW_T6ZU

Bonus Scene coming soon

Cast:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Sam Black
Kate Bristol
Roger Callagy
Abe Goldfarb
Melissa Hope
Emily Jenness
Michele Knotz
Michael Liscio Jr.
Suzy Myers
Ryan Nicolls
Lisa Ortiz
Ben Phillips
Jake Paque
Carrie Savage
Erica Schroeder
Eileen Stevens
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson
Let me guess, Ash, classmates and Rotom read Who's that Pokemon in here? If not, we have to wait for the caption to see who read Who's that pokemon of this episode. Is there an entry for Rotom in this episode?

Reaction score
Oh god I've just realised... since the PokeProblem's been removed the whole Rotom situation is never resolved.

Ha ha, too bad for Nurse Joy and the others.

I'm not really that active these days, sorry
Reaction score
I will get the dex entry and bonus scene Soon
On vacation

22 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
Time for an early review with this episode. Literally the funniest thing about this was that scene in which Ash just tosses Rotom out in the damn trash! Man, I imagined a lot of people were happy when that happened and also no PokeProblem scene, so whatever happened to Rotom and Nurse Joy at the end we will never know. This was a fine filler episode and while Rotom continues being annoying at the very least I can give him credit and that I'm slowly starting to warm up to him more. Short review so I'll end this by giving episode 14 a 7/10.

Reaction score
They should really include the PokéProblem scene if it's an important one... Most of the time it's some throwaway joke or scene but in some cases (like this one) it adds to the episode.
Too bad the dub version didn't ever dub that segment, those post-scenes are funny.

Reaction score
They should really include the PokéProblem scene if it's an important one... Most of the time it's some throwaway joke or scene but in some cases (like this one) it adds to the episode.
Or perhaps the Japanese should just quit being ignorant about how the English dub works and stop putting important scenes behind sections of the show that are never aired outside Asia.

Boku ga Kira da
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He / Him
Or perhaps the Japanese should just quit being ignorant about how the English dub works and stop putting important scenes behind sections of the show that are never aired outside Asia.
They can do whatever they want because they are the original version and don't owe the dub anything. That the dub chooses not to include the PokéProblem scene is the dub's fault, not the Japanese version's.

Reaction score
They can do whatever they want because they are the original version and don't owe the dub anything. That the dub chooses not to include the PokéProblem scene is the dub's fault, not the Japanese version's.
If OLM can remove things like Z-Move names and whatnot then they should also be manly enough to add things to the show as well.

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
I just watched the whole episode, and it seems there's no pokeproblem, it's now official that hospital rotom ejecting is not resolved