• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S21 EP14: The Dex Can't Help It!

the dub in who's that pokemon is either rotom or marshadow? And in dub ends without pokeproblem, the hospital rotom reject not resolved

Who's That Pokemon!?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jC5pW_T6ZU

Bonus Scene coming soon

Cast:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Sam Black
Kate Bristol
Roger Callagy
Abe Goldfarb
Melissa Hope
Emily Jenness
Michele Knotz
Michael Liscio Jr.
Suzy Myers
Ryan Nicolls
Lisa Ortiz
Ben Phillips
Jake Paque
Carrie Savage
Erica Schroeder
Eileen Stevens
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson

Who's That Pokemon!?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jC5pW_T6ZU

Bonus Scene coming soon

Cast:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Sam Black
Kate Bristol
Roger Callagy
Abe Goldfarb
Melissa Hope
Emily Jenness
Michele Knotz
Michael Liscio Jr.
Suzy Myers
Ryan Nicolls
Lisa Ortiz
Ben Phillips
Jake Paque
Carrie Savage
Erica Schroeder
Eileen Stevens
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson

Let me guess, Ash, classmates and Rotom read Who's that Pokemon in here? If not, we have to wait for the caption to see who read Who's that pokemon of this episode. Is there an entry for Rotom in this episode?

Oh god I've just realised... since the PokeProblem's been removed the whole Rotom situation is never resolved.

Ha ha, too bad for Nurse Joy and the others.

Time for an early review with this episode. Literally the funniest thing about this was that scene in which Ash just tosses Rotom out in the damn trash! Man, I imagined a lot of people were happy when that happened and also no PokeProblem scene, so whatever happened to Rotom and Nurse Joy at the end we will never know. This was a fine filler episode and while Rotom continues being annoying at the very least I can give him credit and that I'm slowly starting to warm up to him more. Short review so I'll end this by giving episode 14 a 7/10.

They should really include the PokéProblem scene if it's an important one... Most of the time it's some throwaway joke or scene but in some cases (like this one) it adds to the episode.
Too bad the dub version didn't ever dub that segment, those post-scenes are funny.

They should really include the PokéProblem scene if it's an important one... Most of the time it's some throwaway joke or scene but in some cases (like this one) it adds to the episode.
Or perhaps the Japanese should just quit being ignorant about how the English dub works and stop putting important scenes behind sections of the show that are never aired outside Asia.

Or perhaps the Japanese should just quit being ignorant about how the English dub works and stop putting important scenes behind sections of the show that are never aired outside Asia.
They can do whatever they want because they are the original version and don't owe the dub anything. That the dub chooses not to include the PokéProblem scene is the dub's fault, not the Japanese version's.

They can do whatever they want because they are the original version and don't owe the dub anything. That the dub chooses not to include the PokéProblem scene is the dub's fault, not the Japanese version's.
If OLM can remove things like Z-Move names and whatnot then they should also be manly enough to add things to the show as well.

I just watched the whole episode, and it seems there's no pokeproblem, it's now official that hospital rotom ejecting is not resolved

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom