• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S21 EP18: A Mission of Ultra Urgency!

I wonder Poipole has an english voice. I think the voice is Eileen Stevens (same voice as Popplio and Braixen) and my prediction for Who's That Pokemon is either Metang or Buzzwole

I wonder Poipole has an english voice. I think the voice is Eileen Stevens (same voice as Popplio and Braixen) and my prediction for Who's That Pokemon is either Metang or Buzzwole
It's Buzzwole, and the ones who read the Who's That Pokemon? are Ash and the classmates, so there is no need to add it since they usually read the segment in every episode of the Sun and Moon series.

So TPCI is already at the first episode of the Ultra Guardians plot, I won't spoil anything, but I will say these are all great episodes.

And they aren't too frequent, the writers aren't rushing through the Ultra Guardians stuff and it means you won't get bored of it.

In my opinion, it is extremely boring. So, don't expect much and try to look for the positives.

Who's That Pokemon!?:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AITBBTSfWFg

Pokedex Entries:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv0DmWccHKM

Bonuses include Poipole's English voice as well as my new favorite ship:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPGiUb1NPXw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpkJB9Pv_qk

Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Rebecca Becker
Sam Black
Kate Bristol
Roger Callagy
Carter Cathcart
Ryan William Downey
Abe Goldfarb
Jason Griffith
Bobbi Hartley
Melissa Hope
Emily Jenness
Riley Joseph
Michele Knotz
Ted Lewis
Michael Liscio Jr.
Suzy Myers
Ryan Nicolls
Lisa Ortiz
Erica Schroeder
Eileen Stevens
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson

Ryan William Downey
Jason Griffith
Ted Lewis
Suzy Myers

The only actors I can find without a confirmed role

With Poipole sounding female, reckon Suzy Myers does the role

Nice to Ted Lewis doing additional roles

EDIT:

My bad, forgot that Samson's Vulpix spoke here

Last edited:
Hey look a Poilpole, I don't know anything about this Pokemon, totally nothing at all! although tbf, for a long time I considered the UB Legendary but then GameFreak broke my heart and said they weren't. The Pokedex say they are, dammit!

Weird that he says "this is the episode's climax" to Smeargle as though they haven't done hundreds of episodes together lol

Damn, Alola has massive mosquitoes. Remind me never to visit Hawaii.

Oh neat, Bulbapedia count this as episode 1000. Although literally everything else doesn't lol, so I'll just count that Silvally episode like Pokemon themselves did

What I wanna know is why they're trusting a bunch of 10 year olds to deal with Ultra Beasts and not like, the most powerful trainers in the regions? "hey, some aliens are trying to kill everyone". "meh, send some 12 year olds". "...wait wut?"

They can sure build tunnels underground fast... the Pokemon world sure works fast. This should only take years but nah fam we did it last night whilst you slept.

and it has the power to change your clothes!? ...this part of the episode literally makes no sense at all. And they're trying really hard to have magical girl transformation this series huh? ...Faba did it better. Plus they aren't really cute on the girls, so -100 magical girl points.

Has Clefable been waiting there for months?

"We decided to give it a name, Buzzwole". ...wait, you're supposed to have the code names lmao. They did this specifically to spite me, I was gonna make so many jokes about not knowing Buzzwole's name. Dammit PUSA, stop reading my posts.

Lana likes muscles? well, guess I can only go for Lille then. noooooooooooooooooooooo. At least this Buzzwole is clearly badass at fighting.

How do they know this info if they just learned about it lol? like, did they just guess its type? or have they had them before? cuz if they've dealt with them before, why do they need 10 year olds?

So they have Beast Balls. Hmm, I figure they've been a thing in Alola for a while so I don't get why we need the school kids lol, they've clearly been dealing with them for years? or they used the magical power of creating things over night.

Alt roger?

I sure don't remember these Pokerides. Has it ever been established that Kiawe actually owns this Charizard lol?

Exeggytor can split the water. EXEGGUTOR IS JESUS.

Does this count as using Fly lol? cuz if so... Metang can't learn it.

WHO'S THAT POKEMON? hmm, is it Pheromosea? ...crap I was wrong.

I wonder if Meowth can understand UB? ...oh, I guess not.

Team Rocket, the highest agents. Have to eat food off the floor. Giovanni, feed your main guys.

Heh, I've seen this meme about Buzzwole and Snorlax lke 327 times. Shame I can only see it as funny now.

How much HP does this Snorlax have and why did a Full Restore not fully heal it?! also, werid that berries can make him that fat.

I'm sad Ash doesn't have a Inciniroar right now because they clearly could've just spent the entire epsiode doing a WWE match with these two big boy wrestlers.

I think Rowlett would've been a better choice here, cuz Flying.

Pikachu got rekd lol

"Pikachu, you okay?" - nope, I'm pretty sure being shot into space killed hi-oh.

Pikachu trying Quick Attack again, cuz that worked last time.

Kiawe joining in with a 2v1? what is this, Pokemon Let's Go?

I hope the girls walk in on this... interesting macho man contest. ...oh they did lol. Poor guys will never get to date them now. ...or Sopchles for that matter, if they swing that way. Now that means I can swoop in, heheheheh. Wait, I remembered Lana likes muscle men, noooooooooo.

LMAO Ash's face.

Oh mai gurd, Mr Ketchup caught da Ultra Babe. Wait no, both Bulbapedia and Pokemon Wikia don't count it as "Ash's Pokemon", even though he CLEARLY caught it. I've attempted to edit it in but theyre like "Lol no mate" and I'm like "...?". This should count as "Ash's Buzzwole", screw you Bulbapedia and Pokemon Wikia. Also whilst we're at it... Haunter counts too!!!!! I don't care that Ash only had it for 7 seconds - he caught it. And they're clearly best friends after all that posing. Rant over. Until we next see a Buzzwole. And yes, I was aware of this capture months ago. People arne't nice about not spoiling Pokemon.

They can open wormholes without killing Nebbys now? neat.

I figure we're gonna have more filler about the UB? hmm, that might get old.

Alt roger?
"Ult-roger".
Has it ever been established that Kiawe actually owns this Charizard lol?
That's the Charizard he's been seen owning since episode 1 of this series.
Oh mai gurd, Mr Ketchup caught da Ultra Babe. Wait no, both Bulbapedia and Pokemon Wikia don't count it as "Ash's Pokemon", even though he CLEARLY caught it. I've attempted to edit it in but theyre like "Lol no mate" and I'm like "...?". This should count as "Ash's Buzzwole", screw you Bulbapedia and Pokemon Wikia. Also whilst we're at it... Haunter counts too!!!!! I don't care that Ash only had it for 7 seconds - he caught it. And they're clearly best friends after all that posing. Rant over. Until we next see a Buzzwole. And yes, I was aware of this capture months ago. People arne't nice about not spoiling Pokemon.
It is listed on Ash's page, under the "temporary" section. Temporary Pokémon don't usually need their own articles.

That section is for Pokemon he made friends with or borrowed, like Snowy or Lombre. He literally caught it so it should be under released.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom